“Personalized Deliciousness”

Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been to at least three different Fractured Prune locations, 127th St, West OC, and Salisbury. My experiences at all of them were fantastic. The only thing I don't like about the variety of glazes and toppings is that it makes it harder to choose. The donuts are freshly made exactly the way you want. I have tried the egg sandwich on a donut thinking it would be weird. It was actually quite delicious. They even have a location on the boardwalk now!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love starting the day with an email from our companies COO where the subject line is "Donuts in the Kitchen! " The delicious donuts at Fractured Prune are the best around and everyone in the office knows that when the email is sent, you better head to the kitchen or risk missing out on the yummy treat. These donuts are like no other! I love that they are warm and seem to melt in your mouth. I think my favorite(s) are French Toast, Dulce, Blueberry and the Plain Jane's are great too!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Any time we visit Ocean City we make a stop at the Fractured Prune. I would not say that these are the BEST donuts I've ever had--however, they're made fresh, with lots of topping options and are certainly satisfying for the sweet tooth. Grab some coffee from Wawa and your donuts from the Fractured Prune then take a long walk on the beach to work off your carb overload.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stopped in and got a donut - not sure which one we got - and it tasted like warm french toast. It was made fresh right in front of us. Each donut was approx $2 and some change - a bit small for the price. They are a bit smaller than normal donuts (ex: Dunkin Donuts), but the freshness and taste made up for it.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stopped at the Fractured Prune based on advice from a friend that visited Ocean City before. We received a complimentary donut to try since we were first time visitors. We ended up buying a half dozen. The donuts were made fresh with your choice of toppings. This is a spot we will definitely return to when in Ocean City again.