“Great, if you want a hot, sugar and oil soaked doughnut with ok coffee.”
Review of Fractured Prune

Fractured Prune
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

If you like sweets for breakfast this is the place for you! Dough gets dunked into a fryer and dredged in sugary icings and topped with more sugar or candy. It melts into sweet oil your mouth.
Coffee is not their specialty and typically slows down your order drastically.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Donuts were awesome, you may as well get the half dozen for the price, of 1.69 each or 7.49 for half dozen. Its very crowded but wait goes fairly quickly. Great selections and they were served very hot, we had time to get them to our hotel room and devour and they were still very hot!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We're on vacation, sooooo donuts for breakfast! Read about Fractured Prune here, and one of us (group of 7) had eaten here before. Best and freshest donuts ever. Person behind the counter was friendly and very helpful. We'll be eating donuts for breakfast again!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Having your donuts prepared and served to you in the moment is a tasty treat. I enjoyed the egg and cheese on a donut. I did not like the limited seating to enjoy the delicious concoctions.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Went in excited and left upset.

They gave our order to someone else and had to remake it. When it was all said and done my order still was wrong. The donuts I picked were not in the box!

The staff messed it up and was not very concerned. In fact I got the evil eye from one of the male staff as if he was insulted that I would expect my order to be correct.

After an hour I finally left the shop with my 23.00 dozen of donuts and coffee.

Not worth the trouble. I will go the extra block from my house to DD for less cost, less drama, better coffee more prompt service and an overall better Donut Experience.

Simply not worth it. A Fad.