“Hot Donuts”

Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Donuts made right before you. Staff very pleasant & so many choices. I go here all the time. Nothing beats starting your day off with a hot donut

Reviewed November 8, 2012

There are several locations of Fractured Prune in Ocean City. We went to the location on 27th every morning for breakfast. There is a bit of a wait because the donuts are made fresh and everybody loves them. WORTH THE WAIT. Everyone I tried was great, and you can make your own. You need to try these donuts, I only tried them this year from all the great comments people left on TripAdvisor. THANK YOU TRIPADVISOR reviewers for letting me know what I had been missing.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We found the donuts to be delicious and enjoyed the variety of toppings. Sometime for everyone! Luckily for us we got there at roughly noon and there was no wait.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

love this place. it's a good one for good donuts when you need one in the morning. defiently go here!!! you'll love it just as much as i did.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I admit, I like donuts a lot. But there are donuts, and then their are DONUTS: at Fractured Prune, these are DONUTS! Huge selection of interesting and eccentric combinations as well as good old-fashioned types. Mouth watering. Just amazing. If you go to Rehobeth Beach, Ocean City, and there's one in Frederick MD too, try these donuts !!!