“Friendly staff”

Dining options: Late Night
selbyville
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Two sandwiches ordered for carry out; tasty...but over priced. Staff was very nice and helpful. Entrance kind of difficult. Exit not clearly marked.

Visited May 2014

Inwood, West Virginia
“Average everything!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The chicken tenders were good but the fries were so over cooked they were literally hollow inside, I've never tasted anything quite like it before... YUCK. I LOVE sweet tea but the tea here is enough to send you into a sugar coma. Our waitress was nice as well as the hostess.

• Visited May 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Mango Martini!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Between the spinach dip & mango martini I did not need an entree. So good! My sister loved her steak & potatio. She has a sensitive stomach and did not upset her at all!

Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Hostess was friendly, and went above his job description.”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I had just arrived for a small vacation in Ocean City, MD. We arrived in the restaurant for take out as we were tired and did not want to eat in. We were greeted with this very friendly night hostess and he was just so helpful, and went above his job description. Well it was late night and we were tired and I was ill; after ordering my husband told him were going to the car to wait for the food and would come back in. He said that we would not have to do that and that he would bring it to the car so we would not have to get back out. I thought this was so nice and that he did not have to do that especially considering that it was really cold and windy that night.

• Visited March 2014
Glendora, New Jersey
“Veterans Parking”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The first place to have a parking space for Veterans. The food is as always.......perfect. It had a great view as well.

Visited February 2014