“Great food and very good service”
Review of On the Bay Seafood

On the Bay Seafood
Ranked #31 of 447 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: From Rob and Rose: We would like to take this opportunity to THANK all of our great guests who have written such wonderful reviews about us and our little place. We work hard, alongside our wonderful family of staff, to ensure that everyone has a great experience while visiting us. We truly hope you enjoy your experience! From all of us to you, we believe our Guests are truly the BEST! You are 5 star!
Reviewed August 28, 2014

I ordered the crab feast, which include all you can eat crab. In addition I ordered crab cake and it was fantastic. The food is fresh and the crabs are prepared and spiced well. Even through the restaurant is small, it is excellent and service is fast. We sat on a picnic like table on the beach sand, suitable for beach vacation. If you like to eat crab, I highly recommend.

Reviewed August 28, 2014

We always like to come here for the softshell crab sandwiches. It's easy to get to, and very casual.

1  Thank Kalamariverrat
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Got your attention huh! The O.C. area is flooded with folks from the north these days. When I am in NY, I get into the swing of how you do things (fast paced, in your face etc.). Ocean City is the complete opposite, old school, slower paced, and basically a mindset. This Crab House really is worth your stop and very Eastern Shore in attitude. The crabs are really done well, fresh and super hot when they hit your table.The place only has outside seating! You wait because it is busy all the time with limited seating. It is a wonderful roadside dive in my book.

Great steamed crabs, incredible steamed shrimp, corn on the cob that rocks and other seafood for your enjoyment is available.

Get into the vibe of this place, order a pitcher of beer, and grab your mallet and knife. This place is a treat even for someone from Baltimore that knows where to get great crabs.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

I enjoy seafood, but my favorite are fried butterfly shrimp! They have the best. When I want heavy crabs I go there first. I do not enjoy eating small crabs with even less meat. I visit here solo or with family & friends! The sand floor is an added treat! The kids can play and your toes welcome the warm of the sand as being on the beach!! Being outside in the shade eating great shrimp, crabs & corn on the cob with a cold tap beer is a great meal!! Go before the dinner crowd because parking is free and it fills up fast!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Great Food! Crab cakes and peel and eat shrimp were great! Just what we wanted! We loved the casual outdoor dining! We will be back!