“Just ok”

Ranked #31 of 449 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: From Rob and Rose: We would like to take this opportunity to THANK all of our great guests who have written such wonderful reviews about us and our little place. We work hard, alongside our wonderful family of staff, to ensure that everyone has a great experience while visiting us. We truly hope you enjoy your experience! From all of us to you, we believe our Guests are truly the BEST! You are 5 star!
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My husband and I just got back from vacationing in O.C. MD. We wanted to try this outside crab place that boasts of being the best in the city. It is always crowded and we were told there would be a 20 minute wait. We waited and the waitress gave us a table in the sun. We were in the sun all day so we left. Later my husband went back for take out since we didn't want to do the messy crab thing. We got the fried oysters, which I must say were the best I have ever eaten in my life and I'm 62. We also got the crab cakes. Big mistake. The crab was great but they were OVER fried in very old oil! You know THAT taste! So people, the crabs may be good, but don't get the cakes!

1  Thank D H

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Throughly enjoyed the all you can eat crabs . However we didn't like that after a wait we had to wait in another line to place our order and then pay before going to our table . What happened to table service ? However the sand did come in hand to entertain our 3 year old . The crabs were great . Table service is needed and a better drink selection

3  Thank 247ashleym
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious, well worth the wait and the expensive price tag. We would highly recommend this place to anyone who's looking for a fun place to eat in Ocean City, MD.

2  Thank liv2traverse
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

So worth the wait.The crabs were so delicious and plentiful. Dress casually its a messy delicious experience.

1  Thank AngCC
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Great place to get a crab feast and its only $25 per person.....wife got fried shrimp also...she loved them......people seem to complain about drink refills....you go inside and refill them yourself....problem solved......I visit every time I go down the OC...try it and relax a bit

1  Thank randy b