“Love this place and these people!!”
Review of On the Bay Seafood

On the Bay Seafood
Ranked #50 of 425 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: From Rob and Rose: We would like to take this opportunity to THANK all of our great guests who have written such wonderful reviews about us and our little place. We work hard, alongside our wonderful family of staff, to ensure that everyone has a great experience while visiting us. We truly hope you enjoy your experience! From all of us to you, we believe our Guests are truly the BEST! You are 5 star!
Germantown, Maryland
“Love this place and these people!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Rob & Rosemary - missed you guys this past weekend but we will be there in September. Love coming to eat the delicious crabs, drink the yummy beer and just have an awesome time. If you are looking for a great place to go, check them out! They are awesome!!

• Visited September 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent crabs & service”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I've been eating crabs 50 years!!! And I have to say their crabs ranks with the best I have had. We went to Ocean City for a long anniversary weekend, and stopped their for a late lunch, my husband when ordering our crabs mentioned it was our anniversary weekend. While we were sitting outside waiting for our crabs, the waitress bought us a styrofoam box with happy anniversary written on it with a crab cake in it!!!! And the crab cake was easily one the best I've tasted. As some have mentioned, the Restuarant does have a lot of ambience but I am not looking for ambience when eating crabs. But the area is clean and well maintained. The benches you sit on are draped with fresh brown paper, you are give buckets for shells, mallets for cracking, containers of butter, old bay, and vinegar. Everyone are extremely friendly, I felt like I was home. I really liked they had a outside sink with soap and towels to wash off your crabby hands. I highly recommend you try it!

Visited April 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“ALWAYS GREAT CRABS!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

we got lucky about 7 years ago and found Rosemary! after being disappointed with crabs(?) we found on the boardwalk, and living in Baltimore, we know what they should be like! they will even set you up with all the fixings to go. always full and heavy.

Visited June 2013
“Great seafood restaurant”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I am an Ocean City local, and I love eating here because the crabs are great and the other seafood is great. The prices are reasonable and it is a popular place.

1 Thank Sbyman
Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent Seafood and Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

If you ask the question "where should we get crabs" in Ocean City, MD you should only have two options: Crab Bag on 142nd street or On The Bay Seafood. These are the only two places where they truthfully know how to authentically steam a real MD crab. Both places are extremely busy and equally good, but I prefer On The Bay. There are picnic tables set up in the sand and you simply walk up to the counter, order what you want, sit down, and it all comes to you. The prices are a little more affordable than Crab Bag, and the service is probably a little better. Don't fall into the trap of going to the disgusting all you can eat crab/seafood restaurants in Ocean City such as Higgins or Phillips, they sell undersized, poorly steamed crabs just trying to make a huge profit off of the crowds they see during the summer season. If you don't want to fall into the tourist trap and want to actually have a relaxing authentic Maryland crab dinner, go to On The Bay Seafood.

• Visited June 2013