“Delicious and”

Ranked #31 of 447 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: From Rob and Rose: We would like to take this opportunity to THANK all of our great guests who have written such wonderful reviews about us and our little place. We work hard, alongside our wonderful family of staff, to ensure that everyone has a great experience while visiting us. We truly hope you enjoy your experience! From all of us to you, we believe our Guests are truly the BEST! You are 5 star!
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The food was awesome. We got crabcakes and king crab. Very, very good. Super casual... you sit at picnic tables in the sand. Very affordable and not obligated to tip. Orders are taken at the counter and the food is brought to you in Styrofoam containers. Get the potato salad!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is one of the best rating restaurant in Ocean City. I'm a lucky guy because my condo was at 2 minutes walk. The menu is extremely simple but there are master in what they serve and this is the secret of a good restaurant. I took a crab soup and a crab cake sandwich for about 15$. My sandwich was full a crab; not just of few chunk of meat. I'm not a great fan of seafood but I liked my experience.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We tried both the steamed crabs and shrimp, loved them both! Process of ordering was pretty simple, then you go wait @ the picnic table for your order. This place was always really busy and I think the food and service were the reason why. We will be back!!

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I was there yesterday with my family. I was looking for crabs and someone recomand me On the bay as a best place to get crabs. They were huge and fat, very nice people over there, great atmospheure, realy enjoyed every minute :-) this stop made my day. Can'twait to come back!!! Definitely must DO when in OC.

1  Thank msandik
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Ordered 1/2 bushel of large crabs to go for the 4th of July. They cooked and cooled them for me the night before, they were ready to go at 9am the morning we were pulling out of town. The staff were wonderful, the owner was perfect, the place was spotless. Brought the crabs home to share with my dad - they were amazing. Full, delicious, seasoned to perfection. We will be back and I'd recommend them to everyone!

1  Thank M M