All reviewssleep innfree breakfastroom was cleanparking lot is tightyogurtfront deskmake your own waffleswaffle makerstreet noisethe breakfast areachoice hotelstop floorbeach boardwalkwould stay here againsmall poola great staythe location is perfect
Reviewed July 15, 2012

we happened upon Ocean City return back home and loved it so we had to stay. Sleep Inn was hotel we chose. Hotel is only a few years old so everything was new. one block off beach but excellent value for the area. Family run business so there seem to be an attention to the little things. Beds were excellent. Bathroom was nice and clean.

Glad we stayed

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jay S
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Everything about this hotel especially the location was excellent...Rooms are very clean and spacious... Our stay was wonderful and my kids loved it... We will always stay here when we come back to Ocean City...

Room Tip: Awesome hotel for the price
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mmf106
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I am currently staying at this hotel. When we checked in it was fast and the staff were friendly. We loved our room. It is very spacious and clean. The beds and even the pillows are comfy. The breakfast if yummy. I was very surpised at what they serve you. The only complaint I have is the parking. The lot is extremely SMALL. You have hardly any room to manuever. I am afraid someone will hit my truck. Other than the parking I have nothing but the best to say for this hotel. If they fix the parking or figure out some way of making the huge trucks park in one area while smaller vehicles park in another area I will be back again next year.

Room Tip: Leave your over sized trucks and cars home!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Christina A
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We had multiple rooms for a large group...the rooms were spotless. Not one complaint. We were in the front of the building and I really didn't hear any street noise with the door closed. Breakfast was nice and fresh. A nice change from the expensive eateries in the area.

A special shout out to Carol at the front desk who made our stay exceptional. It's hard to find great customer service in today's world. Carol kept up with our group before we arrived and answered all of our quesitons once we arrived. A true professional and an asset to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christine D
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Excellent prices, excellent staff (thanks for everything Carol) & excellent room!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends