All reviewssleep innfree breakfastroom was cleanparking lot is tightfront deskyogurtmake your own waffleswaffle makerstreet noisethe breakfast areachoice hotelstop floorbeach boardwalkwould stay here againsmall poola great staythe location is perfect
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Everything about this hotel especially the location was excellent...Rooms are very clean and spacious... Our stay was wonderful and my kids loved it... We will always stay here when we come back to Ocean City...

Room Tip: Awesome hotel for the price
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mmf106
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I am currently staying at this hotel. When we checked in it was fast and the staff were friendly. We loved our room. It is very spacious and clean. The beds and even the pillows are comfy. The breakfast if yummy. I was very surpised at what they serve you. The only complaint I have is the parking. The lot is extremely SMALL. You have hardly any room to manuever. I am afraid someone will hit my truck. Other than the parking I have nothing but the best to say for this hotel. If they fix the parking or figure out some way of making the huge trucks park in one area while smaller vehicles park in another area I will be back again next year.

Room Tip: Leave your over sized trucks and cars home!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Christina A
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We had multiple rooms for a large group...the rooms were spotless. Not one complaint. We were in the front of the building and I really didn't hear any street noise with the door closed. Breakfast was nice and fresh. A nice change from the expensive eateries in the area.

A special shout out to Carol at the front desk who made our stay exceptional. It's hard to find great customer service in today's world. Carol kept up with our group before we arrived and answered all of our quesitons once we arrived. A true professional and an asset to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christine D
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Excellent prices, excellent staff (thanks for everything Carol) & excellent room!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Silvia G
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The staff was exceptional. Free Breakfast and service was excellent. Rooms were pretty and clean. Road side rooms can be noisey, but entertaining. If you want quiet, ask when making reservations. Although it is not on the Boardwalk, it is our favorite hotel and first choice for Ocean City!

Room Tip: Get road side, if there is a car or bike event. Ask for inside room, if you want piece and quiet - although you will still hear a bit of street noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple