All reviewssleep innfree breakfastroom was cleanparking lot is tightyogurtfront deskmake your own waffleswaffle makerstreet noisethe breakfast areachoice hotelstop floorbeach boardwalkwould stay here againsmall poola great staythe location is perfect
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We had multiple rooms for a large group...the rooms were spotless. Not one complaint. We were in the front of the building and I really didn't hear any street noise with the door closed. Breakfast was nice and fresh. A nice change from the expensive eateries in the area.

A special shout out to Carol at the front desk who made our stay exceptional. It's hard to find great customer service in today's world. Carol kept up with our group before we arrived and answered all of our quesitons once we arrived. A true professional and an asset to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christine D
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Excellent prices, excellent staff (thanks for everything Carol) & excellent room!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Silvia G
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The staff was exceptional. Free Breakfast and service was excellent. Rooms were pretty and clean. Road side rooms can be noisey, but entertaining. If you want quiet, ask when making reservations. Although it is not on the Boardwalk, it is our favorite hotel and first choice for Ocean City!

Room Tip: Get road side, if there is a car or bike event. Ask for inside room, if you want piece and quiet - although you will still hear a bit of street noise.
2  Thank PKM99
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We went off-season and the main thing that I had an issue with was the price. I felt it was terribly overpriced for off-season. The hotel itself was OK - nothing spectacular - since I had heard it was fairly new I had expected better. The room itself was kind of small - no where NEAR enough dresser drawer storage. Nice that it had the fridge. All and all - so-so.. Breakfast was also nothing special - the typical.. They could use another waffle maker.
I'd stay here again due to the location during the bike week but I'd get a better price. Interesting that they quoted us MUCH lower prices if we go back in Sept.

2  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Enjoyed my stay here - room was clean and very roomy. The bathroom was huge with an interesting shower stall sunken into the wall - never seen one like that in motel. The Bed was very comfortable. We were within walking distance to many local attractions. Only negative was it was very noisy around 2:30 AM when people were coming home from the bars & clubs, Also some noise aroun 6:00 when the trash truck was making it's pickup. the room had a baloney but there was no view at all from the 2nd floor. The parking lot was extremely tight - I don't know what they do in season when the place is full - I could see you getting parked in by large vehicles

Breakfast was just OK - Very limited compared to other sleep Inns

Would probably stay here again - got a decent advance paid rate

Room Tip: Request a higher floor for a view
3  Thank terps101