All reviewssleep innfree breakfastroom was cleanparking lot is tightyogurtfront deskmake your own waffleswaffle makerstreet noisethe breakfast areachoice hotelstop floorbeach boardwalkwould stay here againsmall poola great staythe location is perfect
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in April 2012. The hotel is only a few years old (if that) with modern decor. This is the first hotel that we have stayed in that had an actual closet. Our room had an ocean view through power lines, but still nice. Staff was very accommodating. Breakfast was mediocre. If the boardwalk is important to you, it is only a block away. Parking was great in the off season, but not sure if there would be enough in the summer.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank debville99
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Stayed at the Sleep Inn for Ocean City's bike weekend and really enjoyed the hotel. My wife and I stayed here last year and this year was just as great. Rooms were clean, comfortable and a nice locations so we can walk to everything. The morning breakfest was simple and saved us a few dollars. We will be going back in 2012 for sure.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tfunky
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Well my stay started out great,a friendly staff member and a clean room. The trouble started when a key to my room was given to a suspicious stranger that was looking for someone with the same first name as me. The desk clerk issued a key to this stranger and then he attempted to enter my room at 4 am. If it weren't for the chain lock I can't imagine what may have happened. The man was yelling at us and reaching in through the door opening , trying to unlock the chain. The cops were called and we were unharmed physically, but I will be uneasy about hotel stays for a long time. That's unfortunate because we stay about 70 nights a year in hotels.

• Stayed: September 2011
11  Thank dhglass
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Stayed here with couples & friends for Bike Week & my best friend's wedding. This was our 3rd year going to Ocean City for Bike Week & this was by far the best hotel experience we've had overall. Along with being kind & pleasant, the staff was extremely accommodating & helpful. The housekeeping staff was wonderful as well; we always came back to a clean, refreshed room (turndown, new towels, etc.) Location was also great. It's about a block back from the beach/boardwalk, has a 7-11 about a minutes walking distance away & is close to various restaurants, stores etc. Overall, one of the best, if not the best, place to stay when visiting Ocean City! Will definitely be going back!!

Room Tip: Some of the corner rooms have a balcony that wraps the whole way around the corner of the building instead of just the normal size balcony (apparently there are a lot of requests for these rooms because of this)
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank MrsMiller14
Reviewed September 1, 2011

After and initial room mix up (we were given a room that hadn't been services yet), things went smoothly. Parking is at a premium, but I was lucky to fit my HUGE rental in a tight spot. The bathroom was clean, everything worked as it should and I have no complaints. If you have kids or need close access to the start of the boardwalk, this hotel is perfect. You literally cross one street and there you are.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family