All reviewssleep innfree breakfastroom was cleanparking lot is tightyogurtfront deskmake your own waffleswaffle makerstreet noisethe breakfast areachoice hotelstop floorbeach boardwalkwould stay here againsmall poola great staythe location is perfect
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My family and I stayed in a king suite, the room was very spacious, the bathroom was a nice size, very nice view from our balcony, very good location. The staff was very nice, whatever we needed they provided. The only thing stopping me from giving this hotel an excellent is the 2 person sofa was very, very uncomfortable, they really need to invest in better sofa's, however I would still stay there again but maybe in the double room.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Kimlee301
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Room was clean and spacious. Nice balcony. Great location and plenty of parking on site. This place was a nicer stay than some of the other hotels we've stayed at. Beds were good. Furniture is modern and bathrooms are very nice!
Only con was the very, very small, tiny pool. No more 4 people can swim in it at one time and that's about over crowded. The carpet also had a stench to it like stinky feet. Nasty! It wouldn't hurt to deodorize those carpets!! Other than tha it was a pretty good stay.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Behtah1220
Reviewed August 7, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Sleep Inn and Suites in Ocean. We visit OC yearly and found that we needed to book early to get the best hotel rooms. We have stayed in some God awful places in OC but to my surprise I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Sleep Inn and Suites. I booked several months in advance and also paid in advance. The hotel is only one block away from OC beach and boardwalk. Check in was a little hectic but sometimes that is to be expected. No real complaint about that. The room was very big and very clean. The restroom was also very big and roomy. We had a balcony that overlooked a small pool on the second floor. There were lots of families and lots of couples but there we no wild and crazy young people running thru the hotel. No loud talking and heavy traffic during all hours of the night. It was great! Parking was no problem. There was ample free parking in the rear of the hotel. No driving around city blocks frantically searching for a parking space. The location was great, close to the hot spot of the boardwalk and close to the beach, close to great restaurants and shops. Loved every minute of the stay and surprisingly have nothing bad at all to say. I would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Reserve early, several months in advance.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank laTrendae
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Got into room and had 1/4 roll of toilet paper (if that much) with no replacement roll; about 5 tissues in the box; no bedding for the pullout bed; too few towels. Continental breakfast had limited choices - including frozen bagels. There was 1 toaster available for a hotel full of guests. Claim to change bedding every day unless requested otherwise, but they didn't.
Front desk staff did address all issues they were made aware of in a tmely manner.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mrkillie
Reviewed July 24, 2011

Hotel was very clean. Employees friendly. Evening Desk clerk was super nice.
Continental breakfast was simple and nice. Constantly replenished - great start
for the morning. Awesomely short/sweet walk to the beach. Covered and open
parking lot. Minimum two night stay. Still need to install Wi-Fi in rooms.
Would highly recommend for summer weekend trips.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends