Gateway Hotel & Suites
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$67
$74
$130
$117
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$104
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$255
$211
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$218
$170
HolidayInn.com
All reviewssleep innfree breakfastroom was cleanmake your own wafflesfront deskyogurtwaffle makerparking lotstreet noiseparking is tightthe breakfast areachoice hotelswould stay here againmini fridgeview of the oceanboard walksuvs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 17, 2011

Had such a wonderful time. Stayed one night.
The staff was very nice and accomadating.
The room was really nice, great bathroom and bathtub with shower.
Perfect location to the beach, 1 block, and crossed the street to rent a bike for a fun ride on the boardwalk.
7/11 in walking distance.
The whole experience was enjoyable and I plan on returning for more trips.
Thanks Choice for another fine experience

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank pgenson
Reviewed March 24, 2011

We stayed for one night. The room was clean, except on one of the pillows there were some stains (looked like maybe from makeup) but I wasn't too worried about it since we had 3 other pillows that looked fine. Our shower was a bit odd, it sort of had a hallway inside the shower and the showerhead was tucked back in the corner...sort of hard to explain unless you see it! The bed was comfy and the bathroom was spacious...huge counter! Although the coffee pot was in the bathroom which I thought was interesting. Good thing I read the reviews on here before we went though...we were planning on taking our 4 door long bed pick up truck but after reading that the parking lot was tight we decided to take our compact car....great idea because the parking lot really is VERY VERY TIGHT!!!! it was tight even for my 2 dr car. The lady at the front desk was very polite, but it took quite a while to check in...she seemed sort of preoccupied. Great location!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jcraig10
Reviewed October 16, 2010

Our overall stay was good. The price was right, it was a clean property, free breakfast was decent, and the staff was great! The room was a good size and it had a huge balcony. The only down side to the balcony was that is was right on the road so we could hear every car that drove by. Thank goodness we were there in the off season. If you are staying in the summer, I would be sure to ask for a room that is not on the street side. The location was prime....a 2 minute walk to the boardwalk! The only bad part of the stay were the beds...the mattresses sagged to the middle and from top to bottom which made sleeping uncomfortable and difficult. Both beds in the room suffered from this problem...hard to believe since the property is only 2 years young.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank blucas74
Reviewed September 19, 2010

This hotel is now the best hotel I stayed at in Ocean City. A great balcony view, spacious room and very clean. I loved the close location to the boardwalk and beach as the hotel is located just a block off the boardwalk. A morning free breakfeast that includes bagels, cereal, coffe, juice and muffins is perfect to start your day. Don't hesitate to book your room, it's the best OC has to offer.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tfunky
Reviewed September 7, 2010

I stayed there for the Labor Day weekend and everything was fine until I went to bed. Next morning I woke up covered with the bed bug bites which I thought was some kind of allergy from seafood. Since I thought it was allergy I didn’t check the mattress; decision I regret now. Next day, I woke up during the night because my legs were itchy like crazy. I turned the lights on and guess what I found - two huge bed bugs. I woke my boyfriend and we checked the mattress, fortunately, did not find more, but when we lifted the mattress we found some old smashed chocolate candy, SWEET.
The front desk clerk moved us from room 215 to 216 and next morning I found 7 new bites on my face.
When we went to talk about the issue with the manager and brought him two dead bedbugs, his reaction was "well, I checked the room and did not find any bed bugs. Yes, I found a chocolate candy and blood stains on the sheets, but how do I know that dead bugs are from that particular room?" When we told him that we didn't want refund, we just wanted the management to pay attention to the problem before the place got infested. He gave us a card and said we could stay in the hotel for free for one day during off season. And I was like I AM NOT STAYING IN THE HOTEL EVER AGAIN. I DO NOT WANT TO BE BITTEN BY BED BUGS FROM HEAD TO TOE AGAIN EVEN FOR A FREE STAY. They did not apologies for what happened

Stayed: September 2010