“Easy, Accessible & affordable!”
Review of Executive Motel

Executive Motel
Ranked #58 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Easy, Accessible & affordable!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Location is very good to beach & area attractions. Price is very reasonable & hotel is clean. What more can you ask for?

We're beach goers, and don't utilize the hotel room for much more than sleep and shower so for us, it's nice to stay somewhere that our room is in close proximity to the beach and surrounding bars, restaurants & shops.

We stayed on the third floor & actually had a view to the ocean. (Unfort didn't use it much since we are on the beach all day) but it was point & it was clean.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank fromScranton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Hamburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Another great stay at the Executive!! Stayed here last year for the first time and had a great experience so, I returned this year for Labor Day weekend. Great, location as far as the beach, boardwalk and places to eat and whatever else you might wanna do. The Executive is my new favorite place to stay in Ocean City, Md. Also, the office people are without a doubt the nicest you will meet! Not sure what the gentlemens' name was but, very friendly! The room was very nice, clean and plenty of room for the three of us. The hospitality there is bar non the very best! I hope to be returning again this year! Thanks again to the Executive and there staff!!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank saharasux
Eddystone, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at the flamingo and thunderbird both which I had no complaints about but this is my first stay at the executive and I love it. It's in a perfect location, we paid $100 a night and the rooms are very clean. When I come to ocmd I don't need a 5star hotel to stay in but I love the executive. The beds are comfy, the AC works good, the water pressure in the showers are decent, the pool is clean and the parking is no problem ( had read some complaints about parking before). Check in was easy and the price fit exactly what I needed. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Lauren C
Rahway, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The place may not look like much upon your arrival but it's clean and for the price it is worth it. Also the welcoming you get from Mrs.. Jeanne will make you smile. She is loaded with useful information, if you are new to MD. I would not stay anywhere else in MD. I keep going back and look forward to it every summer, even if it's just for a night or two.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Phyllis P
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is the place to stay in Ocean City, Maryland. Especially the last week of August into September. Specifically, the Sunday through Thursday (5 Nights). This is the nicest motel and also the cheapest motel during that time frame. The price simply cannot be beat. The service cannot be beat also. Ms. Jeanie is the nicest motel manager I have ever met in my life. She is so pleasant and friendly, you makes you feel as if you are family. That is so rare and hard to find in today's day and age. All of her employees take after her as well. They are all friendly, and relate to Jeanie's professional work ethic, and 5 star service that she gives and must teach as well. I always feel at home when I stay at this location. It is a perfect location too by the way. It is only a couple blocks away from the beginning of the boardwalk. Could not ask for much more than that. The pool is very nice, and lights up as well. The motel itself is lit up in a very attractive neon green lighting. The pool lights up during the night as well. It's no wonder that each generation continues to stay here. Ms. Jeanie enjoys watching everyone and their families grow up, and this motel would be nothing without her. Thank you so much for the great stays! See you soon!

Room Tip: Stay on the third floor.
1 Thank Jake C
Montgomery Village, Maryland
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were looking for a cheap last minute place in Ocean City. Although I grew up in metropolitan Washington DC, going to Ocean City was never really my thing...and it still isn't my thing even though I have young children. Anyhow, we are on a tight, tight budget and we wanted to treat our kids to a quick trip to the beach at the tail end of the summer. We just wanted someplace clean, and some place that would allow for some geographical convenience. We found both at Executive. It may not be the cheapest place in Ocean City, but it is the best value considering how clean the property is. The pool may not be the biggest, but the cheap price more than makes up for it. The only real catch is that you do have to cross a major street, but again not that big of an issue....as, even though you do cross a street, the motel isn't all that much farther than other properties that are on the same side as the beach. The only other catch is that the parking lot is a bit tight, but I think that that is a common symptom of these beach properties.

4 Thank Lurknomore
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Ms. Jeannine was the best thing about this hotel. Loud drunk guests every night... Night staff tried to do their best to keep down the noise. Room was musty and had baby roaches. Not a great place for families do to all of the drunk loud partiers.

3 Thank Jane H