Executive Motel
Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$170
ComfortInn
$289
$246
ClarionHotels
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$319
$271
$350
$297
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$209
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$240
$219
HIExpress.com
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$269
Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$319
Hampton.com
$280
$260
$613
$567
All reviewslabor day weekendwithin walking distanceplace to staycollege kidsexcellent locationpleasant staymdboardwalkhousekeeper
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was my first time staying at the Executive and it was a last minute booking. I stayed here for Labor day weekend (friday-monday) and the rates where pretty decent about $430.00. It was the cheapest for Labor day weekend and with it being a last minute trip. Nice size rooms, with 2 double beds, microwave, small frig. tv, table and 2 chairs to eat by and dresser. Nice bathroom with hair dryer and ofcourse sink, toilet and shower. The rooms where very clean and also have air conditioners which i forgot to mention. It was a good location about a block from the beach and about 5 blocks or so from where the boardwalk starts. I booked the room off the internet and unfortunately the worse thing was the room we got (room 308) really didn't have a view of anything because the building is shaped like and L. Our room happened to be in the corner which doesn't change the feelings I have about the place. I do plan on staying here again I am very pleased with the time I stayed there. Will plan to stay here again in the future!!

Room Tip: Try to call the office and book your room so you don't get stuck in the corner of the L shaped buildings so you have some sort of view. (room 308 not such a good room for a view) I would guess 208 & 108 would also not have a good view since I would think since it has 3 floors there would also be in the corner.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank saharasux
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We've been coming to the executive motel for about 4 summers now. The location is awesome and so close to the beach. The most affordable place we have found down there. Miss Jenne couldn't be sweeter we just wish she would go back to night shift :) see you memorial day jenne!! Xoxo, your philly wine girls

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank CEH531
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is the second time my family has stayed at this hotel. We are on a budget and when I found this place I was pleasantly surprised at how clean the rooms were. The house keeping staff was very pleasant and very efficient. I cannot say enough abut Miss Jeannie she is so nice and a wealth of information. The walk to the beach is great and it is on a block with a life guard. The pool is a nice attraction especially if you have children who love to swim. Great access to all the attractions. If I have to say one thing negative about the place is that it has no coffee makers maybe they can fix that for next year? Will defidently be back next year. Denise d. West Chester, PA

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Denise H
Reviewed August 29, 2012

On Thursday 08/23/12 our family arrived to OC, the day was cloudy and sprinkling but then the day turned out to be beautiful and sunny. When it was time for check in the process went smoothly and we opened our room door. To my surprise the room was cool and pleasant!! this was very welcoming due to the extreme heat outside it was AWESOME!!! The beds were so comfortable and I slept like a queen!! THANK YOU EXECUTIVE MOTEL, WE WILL BE BACK!!
Lolita

PS: If you are visiting the Executive Motel and get hungry, eat at the Sahara Cafe they have the best sausages for breakfast!!

Room Tip: any room will be excellent! The housekeeping team are the bomb, they do an wonderful job and they make sure you are comfortable and have all the towels and items you need... thank you housekeeping...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank L0l_223
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Miss Jeanie is such a sweetheart! From the moment I called to reserve a room to check in, until check out she was so pleasant and attentive to all our needs. She is great at recommending good eats and fun activities. rooms were VERY CLEAN! Sarah from maid service did an excellent job everyday. Beds were comfy. Bathrooms were clean with lots of towels and great water pressure in the shower. AC/ microwave/fridge all worked nicely. One block from a quieter part of the beach and just a few blocks away from the quieter end of the board walk. My 9 year old loved the small yet clean pool! No loud parties either! Mostly families. The jolly roger amusement park is just steps away... Big plus for families! Many food establishments in walking distance nearby. All in all, if you want a huge bang for your buck, stay at the EXECUTIVE MOTEL! We'll definitely be back next summer! This motel can't be beat!

Best,
Miss Jeanie's Periwinkle Girl;)

• Stayed: August 2012