“Had a nice visit!”
Review of Executive Motel

Executive Motel
Ranked #59 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Overall, this place was pretty nice - very clean and very friendly staff. It was great having a balcony with 2 chairs since the rooms were nonsmoking and to enjoy the weather. Guests of this hotel are in walking distance to a part of the beach that isn't too crowded too. I would stay at this place again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ReeseLR

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I was so happy to find this motel for such a good price and location. Then when I arrived for my check in, I felt as if my own family was checking me in. Jeanie, the lady behind the counter was so very nice and sweet and she made me feel so welcome. :)
My room was clean and cozy. Everything worked (microwave, refrigerator, TV, A/C) The bed was so comfortable that for the first time in my life, I actually slept the whole night through my first night away from home. The bathroom was spotless and clean. No traces of sand, dirt, mildew, or mold. (By the way, this room had NO musky smell to it like a lot of the motels/hotels at Ocean City do) The shower's water pressure alone was enough to make me want to stay at this motel again. It was ten times better than mine at home! I always had plenty of towels and wash rags. Also, I stayed there on a Thursday and Friday night and heard absolutely nothing from any of the neighboring visitors. Very quiet and peaceful...

I absolutely rate this motel a whopping 5 stars and I look forward to coming back in the future time and time again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank jennikit27
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have been staying at the Executive Motel for over 6 years. We were just there again last week for three nights for my future sister-in-laws bachelorette party and it was reconfirmed why I always choose this motel. The service from Miss Jeanie and John are phenomenal and we couldn't have asked for a better stay! They are always accommodating and willing to help. The rooms are always clean and affordable. Thank you again for a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alyssa R
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed at the Executive last summer for the first time, it was suggested by a coworker. We loved it! It is about a block from the beach and close to the boardwalk. We could see the ocean from our room! The people in the office are so nice and helpful! They suggested numerous places to eat and things to do. The room was sparkling clean and nice. Nothing fancy, but to us that doesnt matter because we arent in the room much anyway. As long as its clean, the AC works, and it doesnt smell, I'm fine with it! It is a good price compared to some places in OCMD. We are heading back next week and I cannot wait! Definitely would recommend this place to everyone I know!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Heather O
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Passing through Ocean City and stopped to see some friends! So, wanted something fairly priced for one night! The rooms were outdated, but clean! The pool was small, but clean as well and served its purpose! Because it was a motel, you couldn't really open your curtains in the room because passers by could look right in! We did have some issues; such as lights not working, the air conditioner didn't seem to cool the room down enough and the refrigerator wasn't plugged in so we had to wait to get it cool enough to hold our beverages! All in all it was a nice motel for its price point and the staff was friendly! I will definitely consider for a future stay!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank xohotmamma
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at the Executive Motel and were VERY pleased with our stay. I think most people would agree, staying at a new hotel when you go on any vacation is a little nerve-wrecking. You can take the virtual tours, read the reviews online, but those don't always add up. Before we even arrived, we called ahead to ask if we could at least get our parking pass even though it was hours before check-in time. The response we got, I could hear the enthusiasm in the womans voice and I wasn't even the one making the call. As soon as we walked in the door, we got a very warm welcome from the lady behind the desk. (I'm sorry I don't remember her name!). She was very nice, very happy. The room we stayed in was better than what we were expecting. Very spacious, very clean, the beds were super comfortable. The only 2 things that we would have to "complain" about would be the pool which was very small, however the beach was literally right across the street so it evened out. And the parking was a little hectic, but even then the management was very helpful in helping us find a spot when the lot was full. I can't speak for my friend, but I'm almost positive that she would agree that we will for sure be returning customers! As a matter of fact I am planning another trip in September and the Executive is my first choice. Thank you so much for making our weekend getaway well worth it!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank KayJay86
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed at the Executive Motel recently and found it to be good for anyone on a budget. It is nothing fancy, but the rooms are clean, and it is just a few blocks from the beach.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends