“Loved it. Great for Price!”
Review of Executive Motel

Executive Motel
Ranked #58 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Loved it. Great for Price!”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

A group of my friends (early/mid20s) stayed here for a two nights in July. After looking at a lot of different hotels, I decided on booking this one. We were not disappointed at all. The room has the basics and was very clean; front desk staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. Since we were only allowed 1 parking spot per room, my friend got the spot in the lot, and I surprisingly found street parking right next to the hotel. We did not use the pool, but noticed it was being used well by all ages. This motel is in an excellent location, and it's great that it's a very short walk to the beach. It appears to be a very family friendly hotel. Overall, we had a great stay, great value for our money, and we will definitely be staying here again in the future!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank 23lmk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed June 14, 2011

This was a spur of the moment trip for us and we were worried about what the motel would be like. We stayed at a place last year and it was not somewhere we would go back. The first thing we noticed was how friendly Jeane the front desk lady was. She took care of us diligently and quickly. We checked out our room next, first thing was to check our tv (the last motel it didn't work.) Yay working tv, the room was clean and I'm one for being particular. I notice everything when it comes to a clean bathroom and this passed my test. Location was also great! We were within walking distance of almost everything. My boyfriend and I have already agreed that when we come back to Ocean City we will continue to stay at the Executive Motel!!

Room Tip: We used expedia to review this motel.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Amy S
Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed June 11, 2011

We just spent several days here for 1st time. The motel was very clean, quiet, very well managed. the cleaning staff was friendly and did a good job. was close to the beach. after several years of different motels and bad experiences at all, this was a welcome change. we will be back in August and September for sure. Mike Hale

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Mikh60
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed September 1, 2010

My boyfriend and I were looking for a decent hotel/motel that wasn't too expensive. We were going to Ocean City for a few days and i found this place online. The price was great! for 4 nights, we paid $396. We reserved out room online, and the following day I called to confirm the reservation and they had recieved everything. When we checked in, we were greeted by Mrs. Jeanie... she was amazing! So sweet and so helpful. She was a complete doll, from the minute we walked in. She pointed us in the direction of great restuarants and great sightseeing locations. The room is pretty basic with 2 double beds, a refrig & microwave, tv and a table with 2 chairs. It's not the most modern room, but its very clean and presentable. The room service was great as well. My boyfriend and I would never get out of the room before the room service came around, so when they would get to our room, we would just ask for fresh towels. Even if we gave them back 2 or 3, we would still get a whole new set of fresh, cleaned towels. The pool is smaller then most hotels, but its still big enough. Any time we would go to the pool, there would barely be anyone there anyway. The motel is located a block from the beach and about 2-3 blocks from the end of the boardwalk. All in all, we had a great time and this motel definitely fit our needs. We would definitely go back and stay at the Executive Motel.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Suzy S
Bronx, New York
Reviewed August 30, 2010

This hotel was clean, however, that is the only good thing about it. It is very old school and not a place to take a family with young children. The location was pretty great, but the beds are very hard and there were flies all over the place. Save up your money and pay the extra to get the amenities you need for young children and comfortability. I would not go back to his hotel. The pool was small, but very nice. You had to pay for ice and the internet connection was HORRIBLE. They only have one ironing board and one iron that you have to wait for and return when you're done. I was not satisfied at all in this place.

3 Thank tristanasha
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Me and my family just returned from our stay in Ocean City. I'd like to say that staying at the Executive Motel worked out well for us. The price was nice and the location is close to the beach. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly . I plan on using this motel next year when we go back.

4 Thank joshnrayasmom
North East, Maryland
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I to looked on this website through all the comments and finally found 2 motel rooms that did not say the room was unkept or dirty, The Executive Motel was one of them. I was pleasantly surprised at the size and how clean the room was plus the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was spotless which was my main concern. On the downside the pool was small but at least it had one, the parking was very limited(which is normal) and a small child ran the length of their room constantly until 3 am the first night we were there. The only problem that could be fixed was the child running and when our neighbor complained to the manager that problem was immediately taken care of. Oh, and a bright light from Jolly Rogers shined in our little back window which had no curtain. We go to Ocean City at least once a year and never leave without at least one incident so all in all this visit was one of the most pleasurable ones.

3 Thank country60