“Rippin Skis”

Ocean City Watersports
Ranked #22 of 55 things to do in Ocean City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: OC Waterpsorts is the premier location in Ocean City, Maryland to Jetski, banana boat, or enjoy a day on the water on a pontoon boat. Our banana boat rides go oceanside along the entire Maryland coast, straight up to Delaware! Our Jetskis can be taken out in the bay where you can safely make some waves. Safety is our #1 priority, closely followed by our dedication to ensuring the enjoyment of each and every one of our watersports participants. Give us a call if you are headed our way so we can get you booked on one of our exciting escapades!
Reviewed July 27, 2012

we ripped skis here for an hour one day. It was awesome. They were really helpful and really stayed out of your way when you were riding. We tried to rent skis when we were drunk and they wouldn't let us, for obvious reasons. The dude gave us a coupon for half off to use the next day so we did it. For 3 dudes to ski for an hour with the optional insurance it was like 200$ i think which we didn't think was that bad.

1  Thank Larry L

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The men in our group wanted to parasail and the women just wanted to watch, OC Water Sports was able to accomodate us pretty quickly. The price was on point with everyone else in OC. The ride was incredibly smooth and we had a lot of fun. The only disappointment with our experience was that we paid for the pictures done by one of the staff onboard. Most of the pictures were terrible, even with the extended lens, you couldn't distinguish who the pictures were even of. I would recommend taking your own pictures, even if it's with your cellphone, because what we received for $30 definitely wasn't a good value.

1  Thank pittiemama
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I paid for three jet skis - the staff was abrupt and unfriendly from the start. The "one" hour turned out to be 50 min; the area one could drive in was rather small; they refused to accept my discount ticket because I found it after they had run my credit card. When I brought to their attention that the time allotted was short - they yelled at me in front of the entire group of customers - using loud, nasty voices "You have been difficult since you got here" and various rude comments. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. The restaurant/bar next door is leasing the dock to these idiots and have had many complaints. They are taking the dock back from them next summer . DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PLACE!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

great crew - lots of fun - clean boat - easy parking - definitely would recommend them for both jet ski's and parasailing

2  Thank DianeN414
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Mike and Greg on "high tied" made the trip perfect... 400' high was plenty and they dipped us 2x... perfect for me, my 19y/o and 12y/o... we all did it together.
the whole trip took 90 minutes (back to the dock)... perfect sailing, not rough at all!
thx guys