“Good food, good prices”

Horizons Oceanfront Restaurant - Clarion Resort
Ranked #68 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 101st and the beach
Transit: Ocean City buses run every 15 minutes in season and every 30 minutes in the off season. Buses run Coastal Highway from the Inlet to the Delaware state line. You can ride the bus all day for $2.00. There a number of local cabs that are available 24 hours a day.
Description: Welcome to Horizons Oceanfront Restaurant, Ocean City dining at its finest serving Certified Angus Beef and the freshest seafood, chicken, and veal specialties. Compliment your meal with a selection from our award winning wine list. Our Sunday Deluxe Breakfast Buffet overlooking the Atlantic and our famous "All-You-Can-Eat Prime Rib, Crab Legs & Seafood Buffet" are definitely a must. Top 40 dance bands begin at 9:30 pm, so there is never a reason to leave early.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Great view of the ocean from the restaurant, good food and good service. The breakfast buffet eggs get cold though.

Ricahrd H, Director of Food & Beverage at Horizons Oceanfront Restaurant - Clarion Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about us. We appreciate all the comments we get. This is how we grow, through the feedback you give us. WE cannot improve on the view, but we can do a better job keeping all the food hot on out buffets. I hope you said something to out morning manager. I will definitely pass you concerns on to her. We will make it a top priority.
Thank you for contacting us.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

The breakfast food here looked and tasted good. We ate both weekend days on our trip. Having a fresh veggie omelet gave me a great start to the day. Our waitresses were very friendly and helpful. Get a window seat because the restaurant overlooks the ocean. Would definitely eat here again.

It is always rewarding to hear from guests who have eaten with us. Knowing you enjoyed your meal, and the expectation you had were exceeded is proof we are on the right track. We take nothing for granted, Our chefs have graduated from the top culinary institutions in the country, Our wine list has won numerous awards, and our service staff it continuously being trained, all to give you the best experience possible. I hope we continue to live up to the standards you have set for us.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This restaurant had superb service and excellent food. The décor reminded me of Hawaii. Viewing the ocean while dining was awesome. I had meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My western omelet breakfast was great. The lunch sized grouper salad was filling and just enough food. Everything I ate was delicious. Staff members I had contact with were personable and offered excellent service. I heard others raving about the food also. Check the website and flyers at the restaurant to learn about their restaurant promotions and deals.

1  Thank lovetotravel06

Thank you for the review. Our breakfast buffets, especially the Deluxe one on Sunday is very popular. It is offered year round. The omelet station provides you with made-to-order omelets, with an assortment of fillers. Always a popular attraction. I wish we could take credit for the view. It is spectacular. Our dinner buffet and dining menus are equally impressive as well as our wine collection. Our success can only be attributed to the guests that come to eat from our table. We appreciate your kind works and your patronage. Thanks, you are really the best that Ocean City has to offer.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

It was a very quiet day and we were the only ones in the place. We had our choice of any ocean view seat. Very limited wine list, but fabulous crab dip. I know these quiet days will be a thing of the past over the next few weeks!

Ricahrd H, Director of Food & Beverage at Horizons Oceanfront Restaurant - Clarion Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank you for your comments. You are definitely right, the quiet days will be non existent very soon. I am happy to hear you were able to enjoy the time you had at the beach. For most of us locals, this really is the best time of year. And to top off the day with our creamy crab dip is a perfect way to spend the afternoon. I am a little disappointed you only saw our "by the glass; buy the bottle" wine list. Out wine book has over 350 wines. We have won numerous awards for it - wine spectator, santé, hospitality, and wine enthusiast. Hope to see you when you return. I will be happy to go through the wine book with you.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I left a detailed review on the Clarion site. But here we go. The raw clams and oysters were so fresh and the crab legs were delicious! They gave us a butter warmer to keep our butter hot. I wish I could blink my eyes and be back there.

1  Thank rsteno
Ricahrd H, Director of Food and Beverage at Horizons Oceanfront Restaurant - Clarion Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

I am always pleased to hear when our guests have enjoyed their dining experience with us. There are so many restaurants in Ocean City to choose from, we appreciate everyone who comes to us. We take pride in what we do. Our Prime Rib, Crab Leg and Seafood buffet offers Certified Angus Beef, Alaskan Crab Legs, and a pasta station with a chef who prepares you dish to order with shrimp, scallops and chicken. While we are not the biggest buffet in town, we feel the quality of our dishes, the service we provide in an oceanfront dining room offers the best in Ocean City dining.