“Beach Walk Bargain”
Review of Beach Walk Hotel

Beach Walk Hotel
Ranked #57 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed August 16, 2005

The Beach Walk Hotel, 10th Street at the Ocean City boardwalk, was the nicest chance encounter we've had in many a vacation. Clean, quiet, great location, and some of the rooms even have a partial boardwalk view. It's clear that the owner takes great pride in her maintenance and service, and provides a great break from the rowdy student hangouts so prevalent in the area. A great choice for rockers - the kind who like to sit on the front porch and watch the sea... not the teenaged noise kind. Highly recommended!

5  Thank la_gann

Reviewed July 17, 2005

This Hotel was one of the best stays that i have ever had. I do a lot of traveling. I have stayed in cheap to over done places. If you are looking for a trip to the beach this is the stay you want. Clean comfortable and at home setting. Everything was just as they had told me over the phone. The view from the rocking chairs was picture perfect. all and all this was the best vacation my 3yr old son and my wife has ever had to the beach. Keep up the good work and see you next year.

• Stayed: July 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 22, 2004

This place was okay... After reading that parking was a few blocks away, I called and asked if there was on-site parking and was told yes, there is. This is not true, the parking lot is practically on the bay. Guess that's what they mean by Beach "Walk".... But.... other than a short trip up to rehoboth, my car did stay in the lot the location of the hotel is such that you really don't need your car while you're there. On the first night, we were shushed by the owners for talking in a conversational tone as we were entering the building around 9pm. I thought it was a bit rude, but what do you expect when your hotel room is $60/night? I would stay there again, the rates were cheap and the room was clean. There are definitely other places with more amenities in the area, but if you're looking for a cheap place to stay, I would recommend it. You may want to bring an extra blanket as well. There was not much in the way of bedding in the room.

• Stayed: September 2004
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Boston, MA
Reviewed September 14, 2004

My 10 year old son and I drove down to Ocean City during Labor Day for a 4 day stay and after a long trip I was very happy to see the hotel. My first impression was surprising, the photo on the website does not do the hotel justice. The hotel was so warm, cozy and clean and for the price we were paying, I was extremely happy. The owners greeted us and were very accomodating. The location couldn't have been better. We were right on the Boardwalk in the middle of all the action, great restaurants and shops. The hotel was extremely clean and all the guests were very cordial as well. We loved the rocking chairs as well, made us feel as though we were off on an island somewhere :)) I highly recommend the Beachwalk Hotel and look forward to returning next year.

Keep up the good work, we had a blast.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Gettysburg,PA
Reviewed September 3, 2004

Very clean and wonderful location. Big room!! Would stay again!!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Frackville, PA
Reviewed July 29, 2004

If all you need is a bed, shower and a cup of coffee in the morning, then this is the place for you. Our room was small and uninviting. In addition, there isn't any on-site parking available. A parking lot is available but it is several blocks away from the hotel. We were not aware of this prior to our stay or we would have stayed somewhere else. The hotel is clean and the location is convenient to the boardwalk and beach.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 23, 2003

Rooms very spacious and clean. Lots of room to move. Front desk very short tempered, impatient, borderline rude. Many rules to be followed if you want to stay here.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member