“Great Place to Stay!”

and 1 more site!
Beach Walk Hotel
Ranked #59 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Beach Walk. It is not a huge place, very homey. The owner is very nice and welcoming. It is almost like staying with family. Rooms were very clean and appeared freshly painted. We had 2 queens and had a refrigerator with a freezer that worked well and looked new. Also had a microwave, and kitchen sink. The bathroom was very small and the shower was tight, but still not worth complaining about! We could not get the wifi in our room, but we really were not in the room all that much and could get it sitting on the front porch. It is a fabulous location, right on the boardwalk, but since it is on the side street we did not have all the noise of the boardwalk at night. In fact, it was very quiet. I even had an ocean view from my bed! :) I also enjoyed sitting out on the porch in the rocking chairs, with a great view of the ocean. I was able to see 4 other rooms, and they were all equally as nice and all had bigger bathrooms. The price was great, the location was great, the owner was great, and it was clean and comfortable and had off street parking! Can't ask for much more than that! This is where I will always stay when I travel to Ocean City!

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, ocean side, room 16.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Tyler B

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I have known the owners for many years. When ever I bring my grandkids Michael and Danelle Amos do there best to accomdate us. The Beachwalk is convenient and right on the beach. I highly recommend this little gem.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank loveinnonoc
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Just got back from my annual visit to Ocean City. Each year we stay at the Beach Walk Hotel. The location is great - less than a minute walk to the boardwalk. You wont find a better value. The rooms are clean and well maintained. You can park your car (for free I might add) and not need it again until it is time to go home. You are right in the middle of everything. That being said, it is a quiet, family friendly hotel. If you are looking for a hotel with a pool, room service, and a ton of amenities, then this is not the hotel for you. But if you're looking for the best value in Ocean City, this is the place. Also, the owner lives on site, so if you have any issues, she is right there to take care of them (even helped me jump start my car one year). I wouldn't stay anywhere else. K&D W...

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We spent a July Saturday and Sunday at the Beach Walk Hotel at the beginning of a road trip which will take in California and Oregon as well as Maryland. A bit of seaside fun and rest was definitely indicated - and the hotel is delightful. A lovingly restored 1930s rooming house, the facilities are basic but in very good order and the welcome was warm. We loved being there.

Ocean City itself is like 1950s Southend on steroids and the boardwalk is amazing. You won't go wrong breakfasting at the Brass Balls Saloon - yes, really! - but beware the portions. They're so huge they're off-putting - at least to this English wuss.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room on an upper floor - and got it. And it was.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank arkadina58
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We have stayed at the Beach Walk Hotel 2 different summers and have loved it every time. The location is great, the owners are nice, and the price is right. The rooms are basic, but more than adequate. The hotel amenities include outdoor showers (a must for the beach), a great porch for relaxing, beach umbrellas, and free WiFi. If we go back to Ocean City, this is where we will stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank scottmksmk
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I feel like I finally found a great place to stay in Ocean City. The Beach Walk was a very nice, affordable place to stay. Loved being close to all boardwalk activities, yet was still a quiet location. Room #24 was very clean and nice and the beds are very comfortable. If you need anything at all, you can reach the owner with the phone in the office. The chairs on the porch are a great place to sit anytime of the day. Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Julie H
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was our 10th year visiting Ocean City MD and staying at the Beach Walk Hotel. As always, Danelle (the owner) was warm and welcoming. Our family looks forward to this trip every summer and feel like she's almost part of our family. The new mattress in our room (#23) was very comfortable and the air conditioner was cold and quiet. I wouldn't book anywhere else on the boardwalk!

Room Tip: We love the "adjoining" rooms so that our teenage daughter and her friend had some privacy...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family