“Nice Place to Stay”

Nock Apartments
bethesda
“Nice Place to Stay”
Reviewed February 22, 2010

Looking for somewhere to stay in OC? Nock Appartments are the place. The spacious rooms are very quiet and are only a walking distance from the beach. The owners are amazing and they make you feel at home. Next time I visit OC, I know where I'm staying!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank prt10

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
warfordsburg pa
Reviewed October 12, 2009

First I would not recomend this place to anyone. We booked our room on Sunday, on Wednesday I noticed I have not been charged for the room so I call to confirm the reservation to find out we had none. They rented our room to someone else. So they offered us a 2 bedroom apartment but we had to pay the extra price for a larger room. Which came from there mistake. So we paid it after arguing over it. So we go to the room to find it was filfthy dirty, had no heat and no hot water for a shower. The pots and pans where rusted. Had no remote for the tv. It was suppose to be a family place and we had a large group of partiers above us drinking and making noises til 4:30 or so in the morning everynight we was there. Parking lot is so small. The place sure could use a renovation. Only good thing about this place was location but I will pay the extra to have a clean place to stay next time.

Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
6 Thank wvmom87

Travelers are raving about these Ocean City hotels

Alexandria VA
Reviewed September 6, 2009

Great price/location but here is what you get:. You wll feel like you are "roughing it".

(1) Dated room. Smells old and has old thrift store furniture. Bring air freshener.
(2) Dark room.
(3) Old stove with uneven burners. No pots or pans that are usable.
(4) Shower with wildly varying temp - cold to scalding hot.
(5) Small gravel parking lot.
(6) Need to bring own linens, toilet tissue, and toiletries.
(7) TV has dish network with mostly infomercial channels.
(8) The picture of this place on the internet does not show how old the place is.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
3 Thank JBB02
Washington, Dc
Reviewed August 31, 2009

I decided to make a reservation here because of the location. I had to put $150 deposit to reserve my room. I was unaware that you have to provide your own linens and have to fill out a rental agreement. Anyways five minutes after making my reservation I had to cancel due to a family emergency. I spoke with the owner and he said he would refund back only $120. Still haven't received any money back!!!!!!!!
Consumers be aware deposit will not be returned under any circumstances. Front desk & Owner are very short with you and only care about $money$ .

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
5 Thank kellynl2001
Georgia
Reviewed August 8, 2009

Great place to stay without spending a fortune. There were 7 of us total staying and although it was a bit small in that reguard, it was well worth it. The location was great and close to everything. The only negative things I can say about the place was that there were a lot of stairs, and the water temperature changes rapidly in the shower, finally that there is limited parking which doesn't allot for parties greater than 5. Otherwise, I plan to stay here in the near future.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank lynnbball35
pennsylvania
Reviewed November 23, 2008

I haved been a tenant at Nock Apts for years and years.I originally booked the first time with my Girl Scout troop.Those girl scouts are now grown women age 23-24 and still want to go with me every summer to nock apts,along with some of their parents who are friends of mine.We stay there several times a year from may to dec. and we have never had a problem I have recommended it to friends who now also go there and wont even look for anywhere else.For the price and the convenience you wont find anything better.If you think so,start looking.The owners are very nice family people who i actually consider friends.Any time i have had a question about anything it was addressed immediately.As far as the kitchen and bathrooms being small so what do you go to the beach to sit in the kitchen all day? We dont.I would recommend nock apts to anyone i know.Go there and check it out but you arent getting a better value that close to the beach anywhere else,Because when i originally went there i spent days calling places and they were either too small or too expensive for what i needed.
Cheryl From Pa

Stayed October 2008
3 Thank wildflower87
oley
Reviewed September 28, 2008

Beds had sunken parts in the middle, and sofa's were smelly, filthy, and worn away. Kitchen and bathrooms are too small. The only thing is their location - near boardwalk.
This place needs a major flip, and the staff needs to take a customer service training couse. Next year we'll pay a little more to get a better place than this one.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — cleanliness
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank wheelieke