“Excellent!”

Ranked #64 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

***The menu on Trip Adviser is out dated***

Three entrees and a kid's meal cost us ~$46.

We all got chicken. My mother and I got couscous and house salad, my wife got house salad and pita for her side.

The chicken was fantastic! Very tender, perfectly cooked, and whatever marinade they used was delicious. The vegetables were great as well. The sauce was great on both the veggies and chicken.

The house salad reminded me of a Greek salad. I usually wouldn't ever go for that, but I really liked it. The couscous was seasoned in a way I hadn't ever had before. My wife and I are determined to figure out how to season ours that way at home.

This place is cozy and inside of the mall. Don't let that deter you! I'll come back here every time I visit OCMD.

3  Thank SedoneStars

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Our party of 11 visited OC Kabob once again during our annual beach trip. Don't be deterred by the location or setup inside. The food is authentic and to die for and the prices are extremely reasonable for the size of the dishes. The pita bread that comes with the appetizers and the meals is the best I've ever had and we've been to the Mediterrean. The hummus is great and make sure to try the goat cheese appetizer. The gyro platters are wonderful and most of our party went with the kabob entrees. Everything is cooked to order and very fresh and comes out pretty quick. The seating is limited but make sure to try OC Kabob if you're in the area and are looking for authentic Mediterrean Cuisine.

3  Thank Geoff Y
Reviewed August 4, 2014

OC Kabob is great, the food is deicious and the people are friendly. My whole family loves the food, even my kids. The lamb is my favorite, but we enjoy the salads, sandwiches, falafel and the baklava dessert. It is all very good, i highly recommend it!

2  Thank joeevilsizor
Reviewed July 29, 2014

For a place (OC) that does not offer much in terms of good cuisine, this place is certainly a welcoming surprise. The food was fresh, tasty and great value. The owner and staff were very friendly and courteous. Overall a great experience and definitely a place we will visit whenever we are in OC.

2  Thank sumisuka
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Had one of OC's finest Mediterranean meals. Food was priced fair and was mouth watering. Good selection as well. Friendly staff to explain different items on menu.

2  Thank DrDialtone2001