“Great taste, fast friendly service”
Review of OC Kabob

OC Kabob
Ranked #69 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We tried out this restaurant because of other Trip Advisor reviews and I must say we were pleased with our meal. My husband and son ordered the beef kabob meals and they loved them...my son ordered another kabob because he wasn't quite full. I enjoyed the falafel salad and I was so pleased to hear that the owner reads these reviews and actually makes adjustments/improvements based on customers' reviews. Now that's a sign of a business that will be hugely successful! I'm always shocked at the business owners who don't bother to read on-line reviews. Anyway, thumbs up to this restaurant...tasty food, reasonable prices, and friendly service. My only suggestion...although this applies to EVER restaurant in OC, would like to see premises a tad bit cleaner looking(counter,floors,etc). Soon this place will be #1 in OC.

1  Thank carcarzoom
There are newer reviews for OC Kabob

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Food and service is excellent
Owner and employees were super nice and friendly
Food quality by far better than any other place in Ocean City.

We ordered over food over the phone 15 minutes ahead, when we got there our table and food was ready for 10 people - everyone enjoyed and amount of food you get is a lot for the money.

2 Thumbs up.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Best food , great service , price is reasonable and baklava desert is so good! For sure wife and I will be Back again!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Excellent food, excellent service! Can't wait to get back there; best kafta sandwich I've EVER eaten! you can't go to Ocean City without going to oc kabob, trust me!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Don't miss this one! We had a great lunch here - delicious kabobs, couscous salad with very fresh ingredients, and friendly service. These folks do it right. Will return.