“Made My Wife Happy Happy”
Review of OC Kabob

OC Kabob
Ranked #15 of 478 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife is Labanese and when I saw this restaurant across from the Carousel I thought it would be a great surprise for her. This is a family run business and are out to please. I was happy just to get a salad and the only type of Mid -eastern food that I eat is the Isreali varity. But my wife knows her stuff and said their food was the real deal. They told her that they had rice pudding for desert which was not on the menu . Well it was not like any rice pudding that I have ever tasted made with rose water excellent!!!. So when you visit ask them if they have the rice pudding from the back and if they do make sure you get a order to finish a wonderful meal.

Date of visit: May 2012
1  Thank marc s

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

My family and I have stopped in for a quick meal several times. Service is fast, never a big crowd. Don't be fooled by the building's exterior, like many restaurants in OC the book is better than the cover. If you like gyro, they have done if the best and the grilled vegetables and lamb are excellent.

2  Thank Parocker
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Shady place (Gold Coast Mall).... rice was Uncle Ben's. Gyro meat was mushy and lukewarm; kafta was dry and shriveled. It's too bad; I was in the mood for good kebab!

Date of visit: September 2012
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were walking in the Mall and saw large crowds at this place as we entered. 1 1/2 hrs later as we were leaving it was still crowded. We were hungry so we ordered a Gyro platter and a chicken kabob platter. Each comes with 2 choices of sides. We ordered green salad & cocous. The portions were enough and the meat was delicious as the sides. The pita was very fresh. Both were $11.60 which was not bad for the quality. They offer Lamb, Beef, Chicken & Seafood kabobs. No beer available so we had take out. Will go back.

Date of visit: September 2012
2  Thank sunfun4850
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We've made OC Kabob an annual stop since it opened a few years ago, and the quality has been consistently good and the staff is kind. Whether you're getting beef, chicken, lamb, seafood or kofte kabobs, the flavors are great. I feel as though the size of the meat cubes has gotten a little smaller over the years, but the lamb and beef have gotten more tender. Their tzatziki is out of this world! Rice and couscous are equally delicious. Some day, I really need to plan on saving room to try the rice pudding. There is seating available, but we usually order for take-out.

Date of visit: August 2012