All reviews grotto pizza fractured prune cabana suite vip parking captains suite ocean front suite small indoor pool sleeping area cleaning staff pool view pool bar the entire hotel parking spot the staff was friendly and helpful trip to ocean city pull out couch location was perfect
Reviewed October 19, 2017

I have to say your front desk staff was quite nice and everyone else I met there was very pleasant as well. My room on the other hand may not have been cleaned completely. When I arrived there was hair in the toilet.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Consiem
Michael H, General Manager at The Commander Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Consiem,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. My apologies for the issues that you experienced with your room. I want to personally let you know that I have brought this up with our executive housekeeper and it is being addressed.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

This is our second year at the Commander. While the bathroom was not as clean as I prefer, everything else was great. We love the view from the balcony - now only if we could figure out how to control the weather!

1  Thank DanielleK165

Dear Danielle K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay with us again. We really appreciate your business and I will work on controlling the weather. LOL

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Our room was very clean, had all the amenities needed, the king bed was very comfortable and the coffee downstairs was always fresh! Very nice place to stay, right on the boardwalk, balcony was enjoyable also.

1  Thank debbiegannon

Dear debbiegannon,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for writing a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Friendly check-in..all the employees were friendly and helpful; have stayed there before and really like the location.......like the layout of rooms and balconies......very clean........would stay again......like the availabilities of Grotto and fractured prune

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank jan e

Dear jan e,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful message. We all truly appreciate your business and we hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you so very much.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Nice clean rooms with comfortable beds and pillows. Stayed in room overlooking ocean. Just me and my honey so we had plenty of room. Coffee in the morning. Walk out the hotel door and onto the boardwalk at 12th street.

1  Thank jdude2017

Dear jdude2017,

Thank you so much for staying with us and picking such wonderful attributes of our property. We truly have the best location in OCMD and the Coffee in the AM is amazing thank you and we will see you soon.