This was a GREAT spot for a quite romantic weekend away, the jacuzzi in our room was fantastic. There was a wonderful room downstairs where they put out cookies (free) and wine/beer (honor system to the room) and you could sit in the cozy room or out on the common porch in rocking chairs looking out over the water. The staff was very friendly. We went in March so most of the typical Ocean City restaurants were not open and the boardwalk was only open during the day (and Friday/Saturday night). So my one word of caution is that if you go in OC's off season be prepared to hunt around for restaurants, there are many open, but it takes some looking...
Our one concern was that the AC was not turned on in our room, which caused us to have to open the porch door over night in order to remain somewhat cool. The only real issue from this was that there was added noise in the early morning hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set admidst the gentle rushes of the natural wetlands with the Isle of Wight Bay lapping at your doorstep, The Lighthouse Club Hotel offers twenty-three one-bedroom suites with a high comfort factor and a unique atmosphere of privacy and solicitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lighthouse Club Hotel an Inn at Fager's Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Hotel Ocean City Md
- Lighthouse Club Ocean City
- Lighthouse Ocean City
- Light House Club Hotel