We stayed here in August 2011. It was absolutely worth every penny. I was so impressed with the service at this facility. As soon as we arrived we were greeted with a cold drink and our bags were taken immediately up to our room. The room was spacious, clean, and made us feel that we truly were on a romantic getaway. Everything about our stay impressed us: continental breakfast, turndown service, cleanliness, customer service, and location. We stayed at another hotel this year and completely regret not staying at Fager's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set admidst the gentle rushes of the natural wetlands with the Isle of Wight Bay lapping at your doorstep, The Lighthouse Club Hotel offers twenty-three one-bedroom suites with a high comfort factor and a unique atmosphere of privacy and solicitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lighthouse Club Hotel an Inn at Fager's Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Hotel Ocean City Md
- Lighthouse Club Ocean City
- Lighthouse Ocean City
- Light House Club Hotel