Holiday Inn Ocean City
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$67
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
$74
$130
$117
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$104
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$65
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$255
$211
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$218
$170
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsswim up barindoor poolelectric fireplacestayed at the holiday innoff seasonmini kitcheneasy beach accesscoastal highwaylounge chairsdvd playerhotel restaurantfull size refrigeratornice balconypull out couchcoffee makerfamily vacationtennis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2009

I stayed here for 1 night on business and I really like the quick check-in process. On my way to my first floor room, the white cinderblock hallway with old, smelly carpets did not give me a warm, fuzzy feeling. I thought I was walking through an old school dorm or a nursing home. The smell in the hallways was odd; a combination of feet, potato chips, and decaying flowers. Not very welcoming.

The room was very clean and well-appointed. The only issue I had was the old, soiled chair that sat against the wall, oddly out of place. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious and my wake-up call was right on time.

All-in-all, this hotel is not bad, but the hallways need some severe cleaning, nicer colors, and new carpeting.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank ripcurled1
Reviewed October 13, 2009

My family and I stayed here for four nights in August on a "Freebee" with Holiday Inns most recent promotion. Therefore it is hard for me to really rate the true value of this property since it did not cost me anything to begin with. Howsoever, we had a very nice stay here overall. We visited during the busy time and therefore did not get their best room. It was still ok but it did have a subtle smell of mold and was a little cramped with two seven year olds.

Other than that, it was an attractive hotel. The beach was great, although the surf was too rough for my kids sometimes. We never ate there as there are far too many restaurants close by with OUTSTANDING Food! The crab cakes are out of this world and I wish I could find them up here in the Boston Area.

The outdoor pool was too crowded when we were there but my kids did like the indoor pool and shuffleboard etc. The staff was very helpfull, especially the concierge who was a sweetheart. If you are bringing children here I would definetaly recommend Jolly Rogers Water Park and Trimpers Amusement park as great entertainment values.

We had great weather, friendly people, fantastic food and fun parks and beaches to go to. Truth be told, this turned out to be an excellent vacation for us and I am already contemplating a return trip next year ! There are many hotel options in this area and I would target price against location. Would I come back to this hotel if I had to pay a peak season rate? Probably not unless I could get a rate of $ 160 a night or less.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank David H
Reviewed October 12, 2009

I took my mother to the Holiday Inn Ocean City MD for a 5 day relaxation vacation and that is exactly what we had! We had an ocean front efficiency - the room and the view were AMAZING! The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable! The beds were the most comfortable I've ever slept in (almost better than home!) I will definitely go back to this hotel the next time I'm in Ocean City!

• Stayed: June 2009
4  Thank CheerAunt
Reviewed October 7, 2009

As a return guest, my son and I went to the Holiday Inn for a few days and decided to go in September when it wasn't so hectic. The staff was nice and friendly, they helped me find local things to do with my son. I love how they have updated the rooms, they were well kept and that is very important to me. I also loved the new look of the lobby! I will definantly be returning to stay at the Holiday Inn again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank mlh981
Reviewed October 7, 2009

I had the best vacation . My husband and I were able to get away for a few days for a mini vacation. We chose the Holiday Inn Oceanfront because of their location. When we checked in at the front desk we were meant with a friendly hello. The staff went out of their way to see that my husband and I could be closer to the elevator. My husband has trouble walking and they pick up on that when we walked in. When we enter the room it was what we were hoping for. The room not only did it smell clean it WAS. The beds were comfortable and I liked the selection of pillows they have. The housekeeping staff the next day went out of their way to bring us extra towels and coffee. And keep our room looking fresh. Every time we went thu the lobby they acknowledge us and were so friendly. What a great staff. We were going to stay at another hotel that we usually stay at. But they were sold out. Good for us we had a wonderful stay at a very clean accommading hotel. We will make our next vacation plans to stay with the Holiday Inn Oceanfront. Thanks to the staff.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple