The Holiday Inn is not just your average, everyday, standard hotel; in fact, its more like a palace to me. I love this place not just for one reason, but for many. I'm a perfectionist and the service and staff at the Holiday Inn exceeded my standards. I felt like a princess staying in a huge pink castle: Ive been in 3 different rooms and I could not find one thing wrong in any of them!
* Each room is equipped with a stove, dishwasher, dishes,and a full size refrigerator . Not to mention a beautiful sofa, and an awesome flat screen TV. There are even rooms that have fireplaces. Also, every room has a balcony and I fell in love with the amazing scenery that I experienced from each balcony.
* Not only are the rooms fabulous, but the accommodations are excellent ! There are 2 hot-tubs, and an indoor & outdoor pool. There's also a TANNING BED, GAME ROOM , GYM, conference room, tennis court and a 5 star restaurant.
The staff also plays a huge role in making the Holiday Inn such a wonderful place. I would like to recognize Jason Palmer and Kevin Lloyd (front desk associates) for going above and beyond to ensure guest- satisfaction. These gentlemen are extremely friendly, welcoming ,patient and courteous. Although they are professional, they have an awesome sense of humor. I found it necessary to recognize these individuals because they made such a positive impact on my stay. Additionally, I'd like to recognize the rest of the staff for doing an outstanding job of keeping the hotel clean and up to par!
Whether your taking a family vacation, hanging out with friends, on a romantic getaway, or staying for business purposes, this hotel is perfect for everyone, and I recommend it more than any other hotel in the area!
My fiance and I had an amazing romantic getaway, and it wouldn't have been half as fabulous if it wasn't at The Holiday Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Oceanfront Resort Hotel and Conference Center is located directly on the beach and ocean. Our hotel offers a great location in midtown Ocean City, MD, with the sandy beaches as our backyard. Spend a sunny afternoon relaxing on our oceanside hammocks or take a dip in our outdoor pool with swim up pool bar where you can enjoy a refreshing cocktail. We also offer activities such as tennis, a game room, shuffle board, tanning bed, and supervised children s activities in-season. Kids 19 & under stay free, while children 12 and under eat free. Ocean City Golf Packages are our specialty with over 20 golf courses just a short drive from the hotel. Family fun, including Jolly Roger s amusement park, jet ski rentals, parasailing, Northside Park, and putt putt golf are conveniently located nearby. Assateague National Park with wild ponies is located just 20 minutes away. The hotel is located just one mile from Seacrets Bar and Grill, 3 miles from the Ocean City boardwalk, and walking distance from famous Fager s Island Restaurant. Enjoy an authentic Italian experience in our restaurant: Touch of Italy. Serving fresh items like handmade mozzarella cheese, pasta, pizza, cookies and crispy bread, as well as high quality imported items from Italy. Touch of Italy was born out of two Italian family traditions that trace back to the late 1800's. These two families trace their roots to the beautiful Marche and Abruzzo regions in Central Italy, where one can find rich cultural traditions and recipes passed down from generation to generation. In season visit our famous Original Pool Bar and Grill for tropical libations and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, IHG, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Holiday Inn