Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$209
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$179
$170
ComfortInn
$330
$280
Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$323
$299
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$210
$183
HIExpress.com
$289
ClarionHotels
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$249
$234
$356
$313
ComfortInn
$269
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $310/night.

The Spinnaker(Ocean City)
$242
Orbitz.com
2,754 results
All reviewsvictorian roompiano playerocean frontzippy lewis loungesing alongsthe indoor outdoor poolrooms face the oceanthe main hotelrocking chairsstarbucks coffeeoff seasoncorner roomwonderful hotelprivate balconygreat view of the oceanboard walkcrumpets
Reviewed August 2, 2016

This hotel is beautiful and in a great location. The room was a nice size, very clean, and had and ocean view! I wish I could have stayed longer! I would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a nice hotel right on the beach.

3  Thank L4223IWcherylb
Kyle J, General Manager at Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2016

Dear L4223IWcherylb,

I want to thank you for your review on tripadvisor.com and for staying with us on your recent trip to Ocean City. I appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon at the Dunes Manor.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

If breakfast was free I would have stayed another night. The hotel is already expensive. Ocean city a expensive as already. Other wise I had a great time and probably will come again but not stay at the dunes manor.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank ashleysG2844HC

Dear ashleysG2844HC,

I am sorry to read that you will not return to the Dunes Manor. I know price is an important factor in most people's decision of where to stay when on vacation. While there are many more affordable options of places to stay in Ocean City, I am sure you will find that the Dunes Manor prices are very competitive when compared to other oceanfront accommodations.

In regards to offering a "free breakfast" we decided after much debate not to do this. Honestly, there are costs associated with breakfast that need to be paid for. These costs are passed along to the guest either through a higher room rate or directly when purchased. Since raising room rates to cover these costs would effect everyone, we felt that it would be best to only have those that actually have breakfast pay for it. There really isn't such a thing as a "free breakfast."

I am glad that you had a "great time" during your stay.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Loved the location and the staff was very helpful and friendly. We weren't able to check in at 3:00 pm as promised however we were given a food voucher. The breakfast buffet was awesome! I would definitely stay here again! It's very close to the boardwalk and boardwalk tram station.

2  Thank Y239FTandreas

Dear Y239FT,

Thank you for being our guest and for your review. It was good to read you enjoyed the breakfast buffet. I hope it made up for your room not being ready on time. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Ocean City.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

On a scale of 1-10 with being exce!lent.
The suites not attached to the main hotel 8.
The housekeeping was a 9.
Bathroom size 3.
Kitchen 7.
WiFi 3.
Place didn't seem totally new. I think they just redid a hotel. Housekeeping was very good, always had clean room and they were attentive to everyone needs. Bathroom VERY small. WiFi in suites almost none existent. On checking out no one asked how my stay was, had to ask for a receipt of bill, this is only complaint of the staff.
There was water dripping from above balcony on all lower railings from the air-conditioning. Very annoying to look out and get dripped on.

1  Thank Don G
Kyle J, General Manager at Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Dear Don G,

I want to thank you for being our guest during your recent stay to Ocean City. The Suites are the results of a $4 million dollar renovation to an older building located on that site. The foot print of the rooms are the same as the original units. Though generously sized units, they still have the smaller bathrooms that were common during the period the building was built.

The WiFi had been upgraded this past June to the best option available to us in Ocean City. When we opened the building in April we had a lot of feedback about the WiFi being inadequate, so we moved quickly to upgrade the system to meet the needs of our guests. Unfortunately we experienced some problems with the service that was apparently weather related over the past couple of days. This is most likely the issue you had experienced when you stayed.

I do want to apologize to you for our front desk agent's lack of concern. We have always prided ourselves on our service and our team is made up of many good people that genuinely care about our guests. It is unfortunate this did not show in your interaction with our team as you departed.

I appreciate your review and your feedback. I hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Lovely new suites. I liked the fact that they had baggage containers on each floor to help with
transportation. Long walk to the beach. Need to have a closer opening in front of the building.
Very nice staff.