Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$67
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
$74
$130
$117
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$104
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$65
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$58
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$255
$211
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$218
$170
HolidayInn.com
2,538 results
All reviewsvictorian roompiano playerocean frontzippy lewis loungesing alongsthe indoor outdoor poolrocking chairsrooms face the oceanthe main hotelstarbucks coffeecorner roomoff seasonbeach barwonderful hotelprivate balconygreat view of the oceanboard walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I started going to Dunns Manor Hotel a few years ago with my husband. We are repeat customers. Always clean and employees are all wonderful. Went with girlfriends this past visit. All the rooms have been updated and my friends and I were quite pleases. We had a great time! Going back in September with my Husband....CAN'T wait.

Room Tip: Make sure you make your reservations early..they fill up fast durning the summer.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Barb K
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Tried for an early check in but wasn't ready yet, room was ready by 3 though, which was the guaranteed time. Room was clean, had a corner suite, loved the view from our room, slept with the windows open each night and you could hear the ocean waves crashing against the shore! Had a microwave and fridge, balcony had 2 chairs and a small table. Stayed on the 6th floor, ate breakfast one morning in the Victorian room, everything was great, and price was reasonable. Had lunch and drinks at the barefoot bar, food was so so, but the drinks tasted fine. Located at the very end of the boardwalk, nice and quiet, but the boardwalk is 3 miles long and most of the attractions and places to eat are at least 2 miles down, but it is walkable or you can take the trolley for 3 bucks each way. Overall, had a great time, would definitely go back to this hotel, but I would recommend the corner rooms if at all possible, gives you a great overall view. Only downside was the doormen, they were not rude, but they are very non social, they will open the door for you but that's about it. We asked one of the doormen a question about where we could spray our feet off when coming in from the beach, and he didn't really understand us and just said walk in, we will take care of it. We later found out from the very nice doorman on the nightshift that that was a back entrance from the beach to spray off your feet, other than that, very nice stay!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My family and I recently vacationed in Ocean City, MD. We use to go there every summer but had not been back in 15 years. We choose to stay at Dunes manor because of the relaxing porch and fun tea time in the afternoon. Everything during our stay was perfect. We enjoyed the easy access to the beach and boardwalk as well as a more quiet atmosphere than further up the boardwalk. Our children were able to play and enjoy the trip as well and everyone at the hotel was always willing to accommodate and help our large group. The rooms were clean and a good size but the beds were a little small. We ate at the buffet each morning while enjoying the gorgeous view from the porch and the sounds of the ocean. Our server each morning was Tina and she was wonderful. We had a large party and she always kept everyone's coffee filled and grabbed us everything we needed. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing and fun beach trip. Be sure to try the buffet and sit on the porch you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Kyle J, General Manager at Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear KT M,

Welcome back! Thank you for sharing your review and for being our guest. It is always good to read that everything was “perfect.” We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a week at the dunes manor hotel and we enjoyed almost everything about it. Some things I noticed that I would have liked to know beforehand are as follows.

Breakfast buffet is excellent ! Do it ! They have almost everything on the menu plus an omelet station, you can also add things if they are not at the buffet, just ask. Very friendly workers at breakfast ! If you are up before 8:30 you get it for a discounted price. Pool is an indoor/outdoor one. Decent size. Hot tub fits four. Pool is open until 10pm. If it's a windy day it will be like a wind tunnel up there.

We had the two queen sized beds room, which is a corner room. The beds were comfortable, if you get cold bring a blanket. Disney channel for kids is a plus esp on rainy days. Bathroom was decent size and our sink was inside the bathroom, clean. Doors on the bathroom and balcony were a little stiff to open and close, but not a deal breaker. Balcony was a decent size, and private ! We brought our own chairs otherwise they have the 2 regular plastic ones. If you like to sleep in the dark I suggest you ask if they can accommodate you in anyway because the curtains DO NOT close, just the sheers close, which is nice if you are an early riser or like to watch the sun rise. However if you go on vacation and like to sleep in this may be a problem for you. Walls are slightly thin, keep that in mind, also our room had a conjoining door, which I did not see anywhere stating that, maybe call ahead to see if they are all like that.

Two hotels away from the end of the boardwalk. We ended up getting the bus daily if we wanted to go to the boardwalk. The bus is cheaper than the tram on the boardwalk. (Bus is $3 a person for an all day ticket, tram is $3 a person each time you get on).

If you can, ask for a room NOT on the second floor. This is my only complaint, that leaving it took over a half hour to get on an elevator to get down to the parking garage. With all our luggage. Plus the view (which is to die for) is always better the higher you go.

Wifi is also a very strong signal! Great for iPads or iPods !

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Maria B
Kyle J, General Manager at Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Dear Maria B,

I always enjoy seeing the pictures that our guests post of their stay and I want to thank you for sharing them. I would also like to thank you for being our guest and your kind review. We look forward to your next visit to Ocean City.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We totally enjoyed our stay at the Dunes. The location, at the beginning of the boardwalk, was convenient but far enough away from the crowds to keep it quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. Cherie, the bartender at the beach bar, was awesome!! The room was clean and comfortable and had a great view of the ocean from the balcony. I would recommend the Dunes to anyone looking for a relaxing time!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Cheri H,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us. I want to thank you for being our guest and for your review. We look forward to your next visit to the Dunes Manor Hotel.