We always stop here on our way to Florida from Maine, having just happened upon it several years ago. This year we stopped on our way back, as well. Too chilly this April on the beach for us but perfect for the many surfers who frequent to waves in front of the hotel. The newly renovated rooms are very tastefully done is blues and greens, instead of the grim browns and mauves that seem to be the go to colors for many hotels. The people at the desk are very helpful, the bartenders friendly, the food good. Do wish they had a king bed option - full beds a little too small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dunes Manor Hotel & All Suites properties offer a unique hospitality experience when visiting Ocean City, Maryland. At the Dunes Manor Hotel you will walk through our front doors and be transported back to the gentle days of a bygone era. Truly ocean front, these properties embrace the stunning views with each guest room offering a private balcony and, at the Dunes Manor Hotel, a wide verandah complete with rocking chairs to take it all in. A location second to none, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites properties are the perfect choice for couples, groups and family getaways. Our all-suites property is at the onset of the famous Ocean City Boardwalk and is equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave, cook-top stove and 46" HDTV. While at the Dunes Suites property, all the amenities at the Dunes Manor Hotel are available for your use including the full service restaurant, The Victorian Room; the indoor/outdoor bar (seasonal) Zippy Lewis Lounge, heated indoor/outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. All properties offer complimentary Wi-Fi access and free off street parking. Afternoon Team is served daily at 3:00 pm and is a tradition started by the Hotel's owner and entrepreneur, Thelma Conner back in 1987. Join the staff as they serve the signature tea with cookies and crumpets with genuine hospitality. What a great opportunity to mingle with fellow guests and learn more of the history of Ocean City Maryland. Whether you choose to relax by our heated pool, enjoy the salty ocean air from the outside deck, explore the Boardwalk, shop, dine or visit some of Ocean City's best attractions, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites will help make your dream stay a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Manor Hotel Ocean City
- Hotel Dunes Manor
- Dunes Manor Ocean City Md