“Nice winter retreat!”

Ranked #6 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice winter retreat!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband & I celebrated our birthday with some friends this past weekend. We found the rooms to be updated & comfortable. We stayed in a room with a king bed. Very comfortable! I found the rooms to be well insulated & hardly heard any hallway sounds in the mornings. Great views from the balcony overlooking the beach. The afternoon they offered tea & cookies. Restaurant & bar on the premises. Loved the deck with rockers facing the beach.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank annod220

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (482)
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

My GF and I stayed here for a weekend and had a great time. The view was beautiful and the restaurant has good food and reasonable prices. And don't forget the free tea served everyday from 3-4 very cute.
My only complaint was I forgot some toiletries and they refused to run them up to my room. Not a biggy but still poor service.
I like that they have special winter packages.

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank DannyL123
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Delightful ambience, great staff, delightfully entertaining piano player (Dorothy I believe) nice bar. Our room was like new due to the recent complete reservation. A great facility with an even better staff. Yes we will be back.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Pete C
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I came down to OC to celebrate our anniversary, only to discover a electrical problem at our family's beach home that caused burst pipes, no heat and no electricity. After being in a cold, dark house for 3 hours we were told to fix the isses would take days and there was no hope until Monday:(! I called the dunes at 9pm on a Friday and they were so, so kind to us. Got us a beautiful freshly remodeled room overlooking the ocean. The room was spotless, bathroom was impeccably clean and the view was outstanding! The staff at the dunes provided us with everything we asked for on the spot. I have never stayed in a hotel in oc before but I have heard horror stories from friends and I promise you that the dunes is not one of "those places". They saved our anniversary weekend and I will forever recommend them to anyone looking for a hotel in OC!

• Stayed February 2013
3 Thank PAsFab5
Honey Brook, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My hubby is an ocean lover so I surprised him last year with a weekend stay for our anniversary. He enjoyed it so much, we're returning this year. Spacious & bright corner room with balcony overlooking the beach/ocean. Breakfast in the restaurant was yummy. Location at end of Boardwalk gave us a pleasant place to walk (& bike since it's before the busy, summer season).

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank MJAFish
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here January 11, 12 & 13 for while in Ocean City for the ROCK Youth Retreat.

Great Hotel. Pool, Hot Tub, All Ocean Front Rooms.

Rooms were clean and nice. Major renovation since I was there in 2011. Did not recognize the rooms. Suites had nice new appliances that helped us with meals since we had 50 of us there and we took up a whole floor.

Never heard one complaint.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Mbeal112
Diamond Farms MD
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Excellent room overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean !! Hotel was well staffed for the weekend guests. Price was right too !! We were going to look around for a different location, BUT decided to come back to what we know and like the Best. DUNES MANOR. Play off weekend for the Baltimore Ravens (I'm a Tom Brady fan) but still had a great time

Room Tip: ALL rooms face the Ocean. We stay here every year we come down to OC