My family has been staying in this hotel for years and everytime we stay in it, all the memories flashback. It is almost Victorian-style on the outside. It is very elegant n the inside. Some parts of the building are dated, but that is all overlooked by the lovely lobby. There is a piano at which a person usually plays in the evening and it makes us guests feel at home. The rooms are aging, but it feels like home. This may be a little pricy, but when you stay in a clean room in a nice hotel, you forget about that! It's not for everyone, but you should try this nice hotel out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dunes Manor Hotel & All Suites properties offer a unique hospitality experience when visiting Ocean City, Maryland. At the Dunes Manor Hotel you will walk through our front doors and be transported back to the gentle days of a bygone era. Truly ocean front, these properties embrace the stunning views with each guest room offering a private balcony and, at the Dunes Manor Hotel, a wide verandah complete with rocking chairs to take it all in. A location second to none, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites properties are the perfect choice for couples, groups and family getaways. Our all-suites property is at the onset of the famous Ocean City Boardwalk and is equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave, cook-top stove and 46" HDTV. While at the Dunes Suites property, all the amenities at the Dunes Manor Hotel are available for your use including the full service restaurant, The Victorian Room; the indoor/outdoor bar (seasonal) Zippy Lewis Lounge, heated indoor/outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. All properties offer complimentary Wi-Fi access and free off street parking. Afternoon Team is served daily at 3:00 pm and is a tradition started by the Hotel's owner and entrepreneur, Thelma Conner back in 1987. Join the staff as they serve the signature tea with cookies and crumpets with genuine hospitality. What a great opportunity to mingle with fellow guests and learn more of the history of Ocean City Maryland. Whether you choose to relax by our heated pool, enjoy the salty ocean air from the outside deck, explore the Boardwalk, shop, dine or visit some of Ocean City's best attractions, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites will help make your dream stay a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Manor Hotel Ocean City
- Hotel Dunes Manor
- Dunes Manor Ocean City Md