My family has been staying in this hotel for years and everytime we stay in it, all the memories flashback. It is almost Victorian-style on the outside. It is very elegant n the inside. Some parts of the building are dated, but that is all overlooked by the lovely lobby. There is a piano at which a person usually plays in the evening and it makes us guests feel at home. The rooms are aging, but it feels like home. This may be a little pricy, but when you stay in a clean room in a nice hotel, you forget about that! It's not for everyone, but you should try this nice hotel out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the grand style of Ocean City’s Victorian era, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites offers a one of a kind experience in Ocean City. Our newly renovated hotel is located right on the Boardwalk. And the beach-front views make it the ideal place to unwind after exploring everything Ocean City has to offer. Walk through our front doors and be transported back to the gentle days of a bygone era. With a view of the Atlantic Ocean right from the lobby, you will be ready to start your beach vacation as soon as you arrive. Relax by our heated pool, enjoy the salty ocean air, or explore the Boardwalk. No matter what your dream vacation looks like, we will help make it a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Manor Hotel Ocean City
- Hotel Dunes Manor
- Dunes Manor Ocean City Md