I was introduced to Dunes Manor three years ago when my high school classmates put together a weekend to reconnect. The view is fantastic, The boardwalk is only one block away, but allows for a quiet retreat. The restaurant inside the hotel has great food, and the pub and grill is also a nice addition to the amenities. Our housekeeper, Nicki, was very attentive to our needs.
While we enjoyed the evening music, four hours straight, along with the singing, is a little much, especially since there is no place to escape unless you want to go out or stay in your room. It also made it difficult to listen to the TV in pub and we could not follow the baseball or football games. It would be nice if there were a quiet area where you could enjoy some quiet time reading as the lighting in the room is not soft, and kept my husband from sleeping.
As far as services for our group, the hotel was very accommodating and our dinner was superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dunes Manor Hotel & All Suites properties offer a unique hospitality experience when visiting Ocean City, Maryland. At the Dunes Manor Hotel you will walk through our front doors and be transported back to the gentle days of a bygone era. Truly ocean front, these properties embrace the stunning views with each guest room offering a private balcony and, at the Dunes Manor Hotel, a wide verandah complete with rocking chairs to take it all in. A location second to none, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites properties are the perfect choice for couples, groups and family getaways. Our all-suites property is at the onset of the famous Ocean City Boardwalk and is equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave, cook-top stove and 46" HDTV. While at the Dunes Suites property, all the amenities at the Dunes Manor Hotel are available for your use including the full service restaurant, The Victorian Room; the indoor/outdoor bar (seasonal) Zippy Lewis Lounge, heated indoor/outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. All properties offer complimentary Wi-Fi access and free off street parking. Afternoon Team is served daily at 3:00 pm and is a tradition started by the Hotel's owner and entrepreneur, Thelma Conner back in 1987. Join the staff as they serve the signature tea with cookies and crumpets with genuine hospitality. What a great opportunity to mingle with fellow guests and learn more of the history of Ocean City Maryland. Whether you choose to relax by our heated pool, enjoy the salty ocean air from the outside deck, explore the Boardwalk, shop, dine or visit some of Ocean City's best attractions, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites will help make your dream stay a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Otel and getaroom.com so you can book your Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Manor Hotel Ocean City
- Hotel Dunes Manor
- Dunes Manor Ocean City Md