This hotel is a nice location at the end of the boardwalk. It is also off the road, so the noise levels are low. Every room has a balcony and an ocean view which is great. The lobby is nice with an old victorian theme. They have a piano and there was a guy playing in the afternoon. I went here for work and didnt spend too much time in the room. The rooms however are outdated and dirty. My room had cereal in the wall unit (A/C) and there were crumbs in all the corners and hard to reach with the vaccum areas. The rooms have a mini fridge and microwave, it also has a coffe maker. The drapes had holes in them which i didnt notice until the sun came up and shone threw the holes. The front desk gave all departing guests a letter asking us to update trip advisor, i do hope that they will update and clean these rooms, I would come back if they did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dunes Manor Hotel & All Suites properties offer a unique hospitality experience when visiting Ocean City, Maryland. At the Dunes Manor Hotel you will walk through our front doors and be transported back to the gentle days of a bygone era. Truly ocean front, these properties embrace the stunning views with each guest room offering a private balcony and, at the Dunes Manor Hotel, a wide verandah complete with rocking chairs to take it all in. A location second to none, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites properties are the perfect choice for couples, groups and family getaways. Our all-suites property is at the onset of the famous Ocean City Boardwalk and is equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave, cook-top stove and 46" HDTV. While at the Dunes Suites property, all the amenities at the Dunes Manor Hotel are available for your use including the full service restaurant, The Victorian Room; the indoor/outdoor bar (seasonal) Zippy Lewis Lounge, heated indoor/outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. All properties offer complimentary Wi-Fi access and free off street parking. Afternoon Team is served daily at 3:00 pm and is a tradition started by the Hotel's owner and entrepreneur, Thelma Conner back in 1987. Join the staff as they serve the signature tea with cookies and crumpets with genuine hospitality. What a great opportunity to mingle with fellow guests and learn more of the history of Ocean City Maryland. Whether you choose to relax by our heated pool, enjoy the salty ocean air from the outside deck, explore the Boardwalk, shop, dine or visit some of Ocean City's best attractions, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites will help make your dream stay a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Manor Hotel Ocean City
- Hotel Dunes Manor
- Dunes Manor Ocean City Md