“Golf Day”
Review of Eagle's Landing

Eagle's Landing
More attraction details
Owner description: City golf course that has sweeping views of water and marshes.
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Golf day with my husband. Good value after 12 for a resort area. The people there were very nice, starter and ranger were very helpful. Course was in great shape. Will visit again.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Well maintained and half the holes could be picture postcards. You need to be a longer hitter with controlled placement of your drives to play well, if you have a shorter stroke or tend to scatter the ball you will lose balls and run up the score. Still, a fine day.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

spectaactular view was sorry I did not bring my camera fairways were in great shape and I felt bad when I made a devit. gps carts was great when you never was there before. starter not over friendly.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We played twosome - walked up paid and played.. $110.00 for both of us with cart. Course was in GREAT SHAPE

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I played there as a single during a recent trip to OC. Was matched with another single and a twosome. Course was decent. Nothing spectactular. Had some interesting holes in which you would have had to play before to know where the hole was going. No practice range, which is a downer for me. I need to warm up before I play. Staff was friendly. Good breakfast sandwich.

2  Thank PBPhilly