“Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seacrets

Seacrets
Ranked #37 of 412 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Jamaican
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Seacrets Open 11AM 7 Days a Week! Enjoy bayside dining in a tropical atmosphere. Stay for great food, drinks and live entertainment nightly.
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Awesome view of the bay, fun place to hang out with a group of people, great music. With DJ and live music with many bars.. If anyone visit ocean city you must go to the SEACRETs....

“This is a Fun Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

A group of us met there to celebrate a birthday - perfect setting for it. I had never been to Seacrets as I live out-of-state. Upon arrival - you will note that the place is big. There are several bars surrounding a restaurant. Mostly tented and with coconut trees brought in from "who knows". I think there was at least 50 coconut trees planted to create a ceiling for the restaurant area. I lived in Florida and enjoyed seeing the trees in Maryland. The owners spend some $$ to make it appear tropical. My first impression is 'welcoming'; staff was friendly and the décor kept me piqued.
We were seated by the hostess upon arrival, very friendly and accommodating as was our server.
The food is bar food, this place should not be considered for anything but that. It's not Michelin and it's not very imaginative, but acceptable.
After dinner we walked around. There are different "parties" going on. Reggae under a tent, another area had a dance bar with a fun band covering all the current hits and then some, this was my favorite place to hang out.
We stayed for the clubbing after dinner despite that all of us in the party are approaching 50yo. The experience took me back to my early 30's and I felt transported back after a few cocktails. A real landmark party place. I'd go back if ever in Ocean City again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ocean City
“Seacrets - what a rip-off”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

By far the worst restaurant experience we had in Ocean City. Stopped in for lunch - our group had 3 hungry children. We waited forever for our mediocre food. Then another long wait for the condiments we requested - the waitress finally brought them, with the check. Although the waitress didn't check on us, at least 3 different photographers came to our table to see if we wanted to pay for photos. Over rated - bad service.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Diane F
Washington, DC
“Very nice place to party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

A very unique club with lots of energy. Enjoyed the live Jamaican band on one side and DJ music on the other. The food was great too.

Visited July 2014
Cleveland
“Great Meal - Go your first day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Most people may think of Seacrets as an over 21 bar- and I have no doubt the line to get in is crazy after hours. However, you may want to put it on your list for a vacation opening lunch!

My family went to Seacrets for lunch our last day - and it was fantastic. Sitting outside was beautiful- it was lively with tons of people out on the water - and the food was some of the best we are while on vacation!!

I ordered the strawberry salad with jerk chicken and it was fantastic - others had the fish taco, grilled chicken sandwich and a Caesar salad- all were great! The service was good as well.

My entire family agreed this would be a great place to go for a first day late lunch because it really feels like you have arrived at the beach and it is time to relax and have fun!!!

Been to Seacrets? Share your experiences!