“Best atmosphere I ever seen in a bar/restaurant”
Review of Seacrets

Seacrets
Ranked #28 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Jamaican, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Enjoy bayside dining in a tropical atmosphere. Stay for great food, drinks and live entertainment nightly.
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

After years of hearing people telling me how neat Seacrets is, I finally got to go. In mid afternoon on a week day with a party of 4, all in are mid to early 20s. The visit was to have a couple drink but not to eat. When we walked in we were amazed how big Seacrets is. There indoor seating, outdoor seating in the bay and on the dock. There was sand and palm tree, Jamaica style music playing. Very Caribbean style which was well put together, we enjoyed it. We sat in a table in the bay, we enjoy it and loved how unique it was. The only issue was the unpleasant oder coming from the bay. We didn't eat at Seacrets, we just got some specialty drinks. If are party we got Jamaican ice tea, dirty banana, orange creamsic, and sunset bay. All of which were well blended and very good. The price was reasonable. The service was pretty overall, the bartender was nice and helpful. The waitress walking in the bay keep checking in us and she was nice. I loved my visit here and can't wait to come back again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I had read about this place and seen plenty of reviews on line. Initially I thought it was gimmicky, but my husband wanted to try it. I was pleasantly surprised with both the atmosphere and the food. The place is huge! There are over 10 bars, hundreds of tropical plants, lively music, water front and water seating and really friendly staff. The food was good; half off entrees weekday evenings. I recommend this place to young adults in the evening and to families in the day time.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Our first night in Ocean City we decided to get in the spirit with a drinks and dinner at Seacrets, an attempt to give you Jamaica on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Very lively indeed. The service was good considering the teeming masses of people at the place. The food was so so but not expensive. Seacrets is a great place to imbibe in tropical drinks where they don't spare the alcohol and to get up and dance after you've had a few "Big Bamboos". The atmosphere was relaxed and festive. Good place to just zone out. Intimate chat with others at your table is not an option as the live band drowns that possibility out, but hey...you're on vacation.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Visited the place a few years back. it was cleaner with better food. It really needs an update. The bar areas are still fun and the entertainment is always lively. Skip any plans of eating there.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went here on a Tuesday night. They had a concert but we went to the raggie bar. $ 5.00 cover charge but the drink prices weren't bad, we had late night snacks that were good! Fun place to visit! Love sitting overlooking bay on the sand listening to music & having a drink!!!