“Seacrets is always fun!”
Review of Seacrets

Ranked #58 of 445 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Jamaican, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Enjoy bayside dining in a tropical atmosphere. Stay for great food, drinks and live entertainment nightly.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I visited Seacrets again last week and we liked it so much, we came back the next night. The place is great if you like people, sand, and live music mixed with drinks and reasonably priced food. We were with a group of about 30 people and they handled very well. The food prices are good and the food is tasty. The crab bisque is excellent, the Jerk Chicken is famous, and the drinks are full. I've been there many times and will go back again the next time I'm in Ocean City.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,035)

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Mamouth place with multiple bars, stages and venues. Great view of the bay. Food is solid and service is attentive. Place has a giant tiki hut feel with sand floors and casual atmosphere. Lunch specials ($5.99) as well as happy hour. Most evening in off season the dinner menu is 1/2 price and is a very good value ranging from $10 to $12 for very nice well presented food. This is a fun place but I can only imagine what it is like in the summer and as good as the food is it is not worth the price they ask during season!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My son & I were trying to patronize the place,The employees apon entering wouldnt let my son in because he had his hat on,so my son takes off his hat,Then the employees(2 males) said he couldnt go in because he had a tee shirt on,The employee said males are not allowed to wear shirts at all inside, My son just had surgery,he had staples from the top of his chest to his belly button,he didnt want to take a chance of getting his staples infected or sunburn & he also didnt want people staring at him, But the ignorant employee said "to bad,not our problem"...So i talk my son into taking his shirt off,i put it in my purse & then the employee tells me i cant go in because i have my sons shirt & hat & might give it back to him.. I asked what should i do with the shirt & hat,he said toss them in the trash or take it to your car...We rode the bus in, Anyways,i asked to speak with a manager & he said he was the manager but he will make an exception & let me keep the shirt in my purse & when we finally got into the place,i can hear the employees that gave us a hard time laughing at us.....Anyways,We go take a seat out in the bay & there were plenty of men with their shirts & hats on....We were very upset & left..
The only regret i had was,I should of videoed them harassing us at the door then sued the pants off that place... My money spends anywhere,I refuse to be treated like that ever again.

1  Thank wendyf48
Reviewed October 15, 2012

An indoor beach is a good description. We were in our dress clothes coming from a special event, so probably would have been more open to sand instead of floor on a different occasion. Luscious plants hanging from exposed beam ceilings and the water view really did make this a fun place, but we were not looking for fun at the time! A little rustic for our needs. Nevertheless, the food was good. The service was average. Had to ask for enough place setting set-ups for the group. A highlight was the FRESH tuna salad. Really nice. I don't like spicy/jerk/Jamaican style food, but the menu offered enough choices that I did not worry about going hungry. If you're in the mood, I'm sure this is the right place for that mood.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Had a Horrible experience. My friends and their families went to Ocean City Maryland Aug 21, 2012. We were really excited to go to seacrets because we had heard about it. My friends, their familes, and ours decided to go have dinner. My friends arrived first and got seated. We got their late and with our 21 year old daughter who didn't have an ID. We explained to the security guard that we were meeting friends for dinner with their families which consisted of children from ages 5,7,10,14 and 21 and he said because our daughter didn't have ID we weren't allowed to go in. Of course I asked him for his name and he replied " I am the guy who isn't going to let you in!" so I asked to speak to a manager after the security guy went at it with me for a few and he called the head of security. I proceeded to explain to the "head" of security what had happened and he did't care he backed up his coworker and wouldn't let us in Our friends had already ordered dinner and my friend came to speak to the head of security and the "head" of security didn't want to hear it. My friend said that when he arrived the same guy had said to him that he looked like a gang member because he had on a white t shirt. My friend is a restaurant owner and is half japonese and half peruvian. We weren't going to party because we had children with us. All we wanted was to have dinner. The staff had also rushed our friends with children and told them they had only 20 minutes to eat. Why wouldn't Seacrets have a cut off time for people with children because while we were outside children and their families were coming out. So not only did we get Bullied but we experienced Racism!!! I wouldn't recommend it for famiies!!!

8  Thank YR111

Been to Seacrets? Share your experiences!