Atlantic Hotel
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$199
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$189
$170
$151
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$119
HIExpress.com
$180
$162
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$219
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
$391
$152
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$359
All reviewsrocking chairspeople watchfamily owned hotelhistoric hotellevel deckheated swimming poola ground floor roomhighly recommend this hotelrooms are smallnice sizeboard walkking bedsinkboardwalkelevatoroceanporch
Reviewed July 18, 2013

As a guest at the Atlantic Hotel a couple times now, I've grown to hate this place. The best thing about this place was the location and the room service staff. Hallway smelled of pot due to teenage guests all around us. Noisy people slamming doors after the 10 o'clock "quiet" time (which the "security staff" did nothing about at 2 a.m.). With a 5 month old who continuously woke up due to the noise, I'd rather (and now know to) stay somewhere else. Front desk staff talked to you like they would do something, but with their generic "map" of the hotel on the back of a notepad used to pinpoint where the noise came from made me feel real comfortable... Do not stay here!

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Spike3315
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My boyfriend and i stayed in room 214, quaint room. Comfortable bed, clean room. However, the maid staff were incredibly rude. Also, we know that this was a non-smoking room and we NEVER smoked in the room. When we returned to our room our first full day there, there was a hand written note taped to our mirror stating "no smoking in this room or you will be charged, $250" We had left the do not disturb sign up and they still entered. But the room and location were great!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alexxk_13
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My wife and I have stayed in a lot of hotels in our time. We have never stay in a hotel quite like the ATLANTIC HOTEL.We had a late check in , when I say late how about 3 am .I was amazed to find the front desk was fully operational .The person at the desk was friendly, polite and very professional.The Atlantic puts the E in elegant. this is a show place ,it's turn of the century charm is only surpassed by the friendly and amazing staff.My wife had misplaced a very special and rare watch. We alerted the front desk and with in an hour we were notified the watch had been found. And our stay just gets better ,can you say clean ? Atlantic Hotel puts the C in clean and the Q in quiet . THE CLEANEST place we ever stayed. Also the hotel is close to everything and has a very large sun deck over looking the boardwalk .Many thanks to the amazing staff !

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mcooper384
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was referred to The Atlantic by a close family friend who has stayed there on several occasions. We were very excited to see the place and for the price that we were paying. It was absolutely not worth it. The first night there, we had no ac and the carpets were soaked. We had called the next morning to get it checked out because we had gotten in late. When I went to the front desk to ask about progress on the ac unit, the informed me that I had bigger problems because there were new burn marks in the carpet. They then continued to inform me (in front of new guests checking in) that they had also found "blunt" papers in my room. Now, I am a mother of 2 small children - both of them were staying with us. I am also 2 1/2 months pregnant. I don't even smoke cigarettes, nor does my husband. I was completely blindsided by this accusations that continued as they followed me upstairs to show me the marks that we were being held responsible for. We thought things would get better once they moved our rooms, but when we tried to address our concerns with how this whole situation was handled, we then noticed that it was all run by family members. We literally were being teamed up on and accused of being pot heads. The best part about it is my husband is a federal police officer and tried to talk to them but they continued to accuse him of "smelling like pot" if you ask me it sounds like they have some staff there with some issues that get blamed on people who stay there. There are so many other places that are better to stay at then this. Save yourself the headaches and pay a little more to stay at a place that has better morals and respect for their people who pay to stay there!

• Stayed: June 2013
10  Thank Ktkv03
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed again this year for a week. This is a wonderful hotel. Location is amazing. Clean clean clean. We have stayed in a lot of boardwalk hotels and this is our favorite. This is not a resort hotel. It is a clean friendly affordable family hotel. The decor is beautiful. The hotel has an elegant old style charm. You will be right on the boards so quiet it is not. We will definitely be going back for years to come!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family