“You always know what to expect”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #66 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Not a bad place although I couldn't go too often. Food a little on the salty side but always delicious. There's usually a coupon around online or somewhere where you can save a bit.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I completely agree with the post titled "I'm A Local...".
Living in a resort town, we often times must settle for the "average" in restaurant fare, so we were very surprised when this "chain store" came through with an above average dinner and dining experience.
I can't remember the exact names of the dishes we ordered on either of our visits, but suffice to say that everything was excellent. From the drinks, to the Caesar, to dessert - perfect.
The service: It had been two weeks since our initial visit and we just happened to get the same server. Unbelievably, she remembered the following from our first visit, 1. The drinks that we ordered (SanGria - excellent, by the way) and, 2. That we REALLY liked the olive oil and mozzarella (with lots of cracked pepper) with our bread, so she brought extra. Either we tipped too much on our first visit, or this is just one damn good waitress. Maybe both.
As much as it hurts me - as a local - to highly recommend a faceless, corporate, non-locally-owned chain restaurant, I am going to do just that.
We will be back many times - at least, that is, until our wonderful vacationers inundate this beautiful town - and Carrabba's - and make us wait in line!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We've never had a bad meal or bad service at this place. I steer clear of it during the summer when the tourists are around, because most OC restaurants are stressed during that time. But off season, this is our "go to" place for a relaxing, dependable meal that won't break the budget. We sit up at the Cucina most of the time and chat up the chefs.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great variety of choices on the standard menu. Staff was very willin to accept special requests for the standard menu, and they delivered on those requests.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Have been to a few different Carrabba's restaurants and have never been disappointed. We like their seasonal menu changes which gives you a chance to try something different now and then.
Had a spicy sausage soup this time and it was great. My wif'e's lasagna was excellent and the
shrimp I had were terrific. And don't forget their $10 off a bottle of wine on Wednesdays. Will keep hunting down new Carrabba's locations.