“Good Ice Cream”

Lakeside Creamery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Oakland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Telford, Pennsylvania
“Good Ice Cream”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

A great place for ice cream we stop every year. we eat outside so not great if raining. Go early gets crowded at night. Our children loved it.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank tflood121

Strasburg, Virginia
“Tasty!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We really enjoyed our visit to Lakeside Creamery. The service is speedy and the selections are plentiful. Very tasty!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank M_Moton
Fairfax, Virginia
“Best Ice Cream!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I love the lakeside creamery I go there when ever I am at Deep Creek Lake because it is the best ice cream I have ever tasted and I love practically every flavor they have to offer. However my favorite flavor is chocolate butter fudge and that is what I usually get and I love it every time. I strongly suggest going to The Creamery if you are at deep creek because it is the best.

1 Thank Kd O
Newark, DE
“Great home made ice cream right on the lake”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

The ice cream is very good and they are right on the lake-nice to sit lakeside and enjoy a treat. Lots of flavors.

1 Thank Gus324
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tradition”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Just like our trips to the beach, we always HAVE to stop at our favorite spots and in Deep Creek it's Lakeside Creamery! Early years we'd pile in the car to head over but the past few years we head out by boat just after dinner to enjoy our favorite homemade ice cream. We love the staff (some familiar over the years!) and the kids always try something new. Best ice cream around!

1 Thank Monicawazi