“Business get together”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Palm Springs, California
“Business get together”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The service and food in the restaurant were top notch. We had a group of 18 of us, and the staff took very good care of our party. The food was well prepared and our entire group was happy with the overall experience.

Visited December 2012

Washington, D.C.
“Tons of Lump Crab Meat”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We just had dinner here on an off season while staying next door at the hotel. This place is awesome. Beautiful cabin decor, outstanding staff, and fresh delicious seafood.

I ordered the broiled seafood platter ($38), cream of crab soup ($7). My mom ordered the crab cake and crab imperial ($34). My father ordered the 16 oz sirloin ($34). We all shared a crab dip ($14). The portions are perfect, with tons of LUMP crab in each dish. Crab cakes had no filler as did the imperial. The steak was cooked to perfection and juicy. I didn't love the crab dip as I thought it was a bit too cheezy with cheddar however everything else was impeccable.

I would definitely eat here again and I wish there was another Dutch's in the DC area.

• Visited December 2012
ANNAPOLIS
“I'm stuffed”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

One of the BEST places to eat on the lake. the view, the staff, the drinks.. the people.. Nothing else I can say. Thank you Dutche's for opening.. The fireplace with the rockers, an awesome addition!!!)

Visited December 2012
baker WV
“It's All Good!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Lovely lakeside setting, gorgeous views, excellent food, pleasant and attentive service. two meals, both brunch and lunch, have satisfied me and exceeded expectations. Look forward to dining there again.

• Visited October 2012
Greencastle, Pennsylvania, United States
“Excellent service”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I ate here twice while in Deep Creek recently. We had Sunday brunch and dinner. Both were very good especially brunch. They have a very nice selection of delcious food. The service was top notch (hostess, server, bartender). It is expensive but worth it. Crab cakes are yummy. It was our anniversary and they gave us a complimentary cake. I don't mean a slice of cake, it was a whole cake! Eat here!!!

• Visited October 2012