“Great Food and Coffee”

Trader's Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Oakland
Reviewed May 30, 2014

When I go to DCL, this is my breakfast spot every day and it it always busy. Small menu, but everything is good and there is enough to make everyone happy.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We love to stop by Trader's and have coffee or tea and just sit and relax a bit when we are up in the Deep Creek Area. It's a great place to have fun and catch up on things.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were here over the Spring Break week with the kids. We had to stop in so that my husband could use the wifi to fix a work problem. The kids and I got coffee and teas. Everything was great. My chai latte was excellent and my daughter's mango chai was also very good without being too sweet. The coffee was good that my husband had. The only issue that we had was my son ordered an iced coffee and got an iced tea. This was fine for us and the staff offered to make him the correct drink but we said it was fine. Before we left, one of the girls did make him an iced coffee anyway. That was very nice. It was very cozy by the fireplace. I would definitely return here when in the area.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

This place is easy to miss. We drove by and had to turn around. We had the Belgium Waffle with strawberries and bananas. They were very generous with the fruit. We also had the crepes . Delicious. The coffee was out of this world. So many great flavors. Wish we had a place like this in Pittsburgh.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Owned by Brenda's Pizzeria owners. Gluten free options, here, too. I enjoyed two large GF waffles with bananas and strawberries and syrup for breakfast our second day. The waffles were crispy and really good. Hub had nutella filled crepes which he enjoyed very much as well. Worth a stop for breakfast or a quick bite. Nice area with a fireplace to sit and read or eat.