I was with my team traveling for a soccer tornument in west virginia. When I got to the motel it looked sketchy from first sight. The first night I stayed everything was fine, although my teamate a few rooms down said he had stains on his bed sheets. The next day I got new towels, and only one large towell was clean. Every other towell had stains all over or instead of being white, the towell was brown. My room often smelled like smoke (I am not a smoker). A buddy in another room had his heater catch on fire. Smoke started coming out and sparks were spewing from the vent. Luckily he unplugged it before anything tragic happened. Bottom line, DON'T GO. Worst motel I've ever been to. The Mexican was good though, that was really the only plus side to staying in the board room.