“Quiet and Clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Boardroom Motel

Boardroom Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oakland
Boardroom Motel
You added Boardroom Motel to your Saves list
Ranked #5 of 6 Oakland B&B and Inns
Westville, Indiana
“Quiet and Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

We got into town late @ 9:30 pm and almost all motels were taken. We found this one and called the number on the door since they had left for the night. He came in a timely manner and we got two doubles, flat screen TV, very big bathroom. Microwave and small fridge. All in all a nice place. We paid $80 which was better than Comfort Inn up the road or Oak-Mar closer to town. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on bottom in middle and had no noise problems at all
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank acm32068

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
garrett
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I stay in Oakland all the time and at several diffrent places. The Boardroom Motel has always treated me well and they do eveything to accomadate my traveling needs. I have read the other commets on here and all I can say is there are some bad customers out there and maybe these sites should check them out before they allow them to post info without the whole story. My opion is that it is a great place!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ERAE72
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

I stayed there with my boyfriend while he was working.. while he was at work I would stay in the room the woman would not collect the garbage or bring us clean towels. Everytime I went to the desk it was closed and there was no one to be found. I wouldn't reccomend it. The rooms are little and the service sucked. The only good part is the Mexican restaurant next door. And they never have any parking. So good luck if you stay there they need new employees.

• Stayed September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank bluit01
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

I come to Oakland, Md. every couple of months for bussiness and have stayed at all the local motels in the last couple of years. I spend 14 days of a month on the road staying in little motels like this one. I think this motel is above standards and for as cheap the rates are you can't get any better. The rooms are simple and clean and the staff is always welcoming...even during the worst snow storm I was caught in last January. I drove a extra 40 miles to get to this motel, because everyone else was closed. The lot was cleared and the room was warm and waiting for me. There is one more thing I need to add. You've got to try the Mexican food connected to the motel. Good Food.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Kerry1415
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2011

Needed an inexpensive room in town but near everything and found it at the board room. Best rates in Oakland (that i could find). Friendly employees, clean rooms, comfy bed. Next time in Oakland i will stay there for sure !

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank gashband
Oakland, MD
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

I live in Oakland, tried to make reservations. I called the phone number listed on the internet to see if the night was available. The man that answered the phone just said hello. I asked if it was the Boardroom, he said yes. I asked if a room was available on July 16th, he asked me if I knew that is was midnight and told me that he was not answering questions at this time at night. He was very rude. I told him I would make reservations somewhere else.

If they don't want to take calls they should turn the ringer off all have calls go to a machine. There is no reason to be mean to potential guests.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
3 Thank 4Moon

Travelers are raving about these Oakland hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakland
The Lodges at Sunset Village
The Garrett Inn
#1 of 6 in Oakland
4.5 of 5 stars 54 reviews
Wisp Resort Hotel and Conference Center

Been to Boardroom Motel? Share your experiences!