“good meal”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Arrived for an early dinner. Brenda's was well decorated and had great view of Deep Creek Lake. Meal was great with good value. When leaving the line of people waiting confirmed my impression.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Was busy when we went during the Savage Man but didn't have to wait long. Knew we were in a good place when we were greeted by the aroma. Wonderful view of the Deep Creek. Enjoyed my hero and chips but then I over did it by also sharing too much of the pizza.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great food AND service. Our party had had pizza, calzones, eggplant parmesan, & a pasta dish....ALL was good!! Even their ranch dressing was amazing (they make it themselves). Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

You go to this town and think there are are no restaurants but try this pizza and tell me it isn't amazing! Oh my goodness, it was delicious.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ordered to go from Brenda's Pizza. I was on hold for a good 15 minutes before I even got to speak to someone. I was then interrupted in the middle of ordering so the woman could answer another phone! We had a small order, but we ended up waiting 20 minutes past when they told us it would be ready.

The food was good, I won't take anything away from them there. The pizza is a bit doughier then we are used too, but it was good.